Game Day Swans vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is the main ruckman tonight? Tippett is a better forward then Sinclair
Tippett, Sinclair has been playing predominantly forward of late while Tippett has been playing ruck in the reserves.

So who is the main ruckman tonight? Tippett is a better forward then Sinclair
The type of burning question that you just have to create an account for!

I'd leave Tippett forward, but Sinclair did play that role very well 2 weeks ago. They'll likely rotate.

Are we expecting hewett or even a jones to play that inside role with Kennedy out? any ideas to the make up there?

The type of burning question that you just have to create an account for!

I'd leave Tippett forward, but Sinclair did play that role very well 2 weeks ago. They'll likely rotate.

NA! no longer use my other account so a new one it is :)

Are we expecting hewett or even a jones to play that inside role with Kennedy out? any ideas to the make up there?

Jones playing inside would defeat the purpose of having him. His ability to break the lines is pretty handy. Methinks it'll be a combination of Parker, Hewett and Heeney.

Hewett has been our run-with man for most of the year. Parker & Heeney will likely do the heavy lifting with cameos from a few others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that case Hewett is going to Selwood

I think Hewett's partially wasted if his role is too focused on negating. He, Lloyd and Heeney are our smoothest operators so Hewett getting say 20 odd touches and sneaking forward a bit is what I would rather see.

Well this is a huge night at the footy.

Given we have Carlton and Freo at home, which I am banking on as wins, this is the game to ensure playing finals.

Doesn't get much bigger. Go Swans!

Wonder if this is the first game where neither team plays with a midfield?
Before Dangerfield turned up, Selwood was their midfield. People have pretty short memories, he is a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back