Autopsy Swans wings clipped by the Lions: 97 to 81

Remove this Banner Ad

Hugo will be a regular senior player at the Swans but more likely elsewhere.. why would we want a medium forward who kicks straight ? We already have Heeney and Wayward.

Konstanty looks only an outside chance of playing 20 games as a senior. Has some tricks but???
What is the obsession with Hugo , i like him but at this stage doesn't do enough

He can't do the latter if he is doing the former.

That's weird, he could do just that last year and the year before. That's what made him the most exciting young player in the game, he had the aggression to go get the ball, and the quick first 5-10 steps to get out of congestion.
What made him great has been coached out of him.

What is the obsession with Hugo , i like him but at this stage doesn't do enough

Makes the most of what opportunities he gets. No world beater but a much smarter kick and ball user than Heeney or Wayward

Konstanty looks only an outside chance of playing 20 games as a senior. Has some tricks but???
Really not sure how we're so confident that Konstanty is no good based on a handful of VFL games, after no pre season, missing the first chunk of the season, and being a small forward in a team getting pumped nearly every week.

I wouldn't have picked a small fwd with our first pick last year, but it's way too soon.

Really not sure how we're so confident that Konstanty is no good based on a handful of VFL games, after no pre season, missing the first chunk of the season, and being a small forward in a team getting pumped nearly every week.

I wouldn't have picked a small fwd with our first pick last year, but it's way too soon.

Just would have thought he would have shown more.. had a preseason and played intra club practise matches. Got injured and would have lost some but not surely all his fitness base.

I see him regularly beaten in the 2s tho when he gets the ball he is a deft evader. Has been back long enough to show more talent than delivered. Vespremi vibe.

Just would have thought he would have shown more.. had a preseason and played intra club practise matches. Got injured and would have lost some but not surely all his fitness base.

I see him regularly beaten in the 2s tho when he gets the ball he is a deft evader. Has been back long enough to show more talent than delivered. Vespremi vibe.
Was injured in Feb, came back late April and had to be eased back in.

Time will tell, but good to give players a chance.

Was injured in Feb, came back late April and had to be eased back in.

Time will tell, but good to give players a chance.
He's only a baby , some have no idea at times and think they are all Rowells . Goodes and Macca certainly took a fair while , as did Paps wasn't even drafted

I’m confident that Konstanty CAN be good.

I’m just worried about the development of all our young draftees in a VFL side devoid of senior leaders & competitiveness.

Imagine if Buddy played VFL for a week or two, how much it’d help someone like Konstanty.

I’m just worried about the development of all our young draftees in a VFL side devoid of senior leaders & competitiveness.

Imagine if Buddy played VFL for a week or two, how much it’d help someone like Konstanty.
Of topic but Konstanty's cousin made his senior debut at my club , same size and tough , love his attitude

Yes, there's a difference between concern over development in the current context versus saying the players themselves aren't any good. I'm in the former camp, and won't draw conclusions about individual players until we've been able to evaluate them fairly. Players like Clarke, Gould, Stephens, have had time in higher performing teams, without injury interruptions etc, so you can have at it with them, although the team performance is still going to impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and no. Brisbane kick straight and it would have been an absolute slaughter
Yes and no.

Brisbane nail their final kicks and it would have been an absolute slaughter.

Sydney nail their second last kicks and we're probably about 30 up by half time.

My coach beat me up in front of the team ending with throwing me into a fence. I cried as a 15 year old in front of them (hard to recover from that) and then had to sit there listening to the let’s keep this in house as a team and not tell our parents crap.
OMG that is effing disgusting.

All those dropped marks! He'd be like those fish swimming under a shark eating all the scraps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back