Event Sweet FA Season 14 Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

The first award for tonight is the Frankston Rover Administrators Award.

For those that don't know this award is handed out by the Administrator, in this case myself, to a member of the SFA community who the Administrator believes has given more then the required amount of dedication to the league. Someone who has gone beyond the required input.

This person this year has without a doubt taken on one of the toughest jobs in the SFA. The role of simmer is a prick of a job at a time and as much as I love Mobbs the sim can be extremely fiddly and annoying at times. Yet our simmer this year has done the job with minimal fuss and complaint and has been brilliant this year.

So the winner of this years Frankston Rover Administrators Award is the reigning premiership captain from the Baghdad Bombers;

Loopy_Cam

Congratulations mate.

4219-195.jpg

Loopy and the Bombers crowd around his new trophy.

SFA Red Carpet

prodmainimg4805.jpg

Wise Guy Sam as stylish as ever with his new barely legal lover, Penelope Pitstop.

They made quite the entrance, illegally parking the Mean Machine somewhere lush and illegal.

2750240327_d1391cbe9e_z.jpg

Well done loopy, you deserve it:thumbsu:

I've decided that walking the red carpet alone is boring, especially since it's frowned upon to shag team mates dates:mad:

Instead I've called one of the sexiest foxiest muskiest sexy swiney sex foxes that I know.

Introducing to you....Rhodesy's mum!
Old-Women-2.jpg

Looking good, ma!

3030156101_b578807144.jpg

saintkildaman's Red Carpet Interview
By Mike Rotch

MR: saintkildaman, I must say, you're looking great.
SKM: Cheers mate, really looking forward to getting into tonight. *holds up card saying :thumsbu:*
MR: So, who are your tips to take out awards tonight?
SKM: Well, I just heard Loopy won the Franston Rover, which is fantastic. I thought beez was favourite for that, but no doubt he's in the All-SFA. For the Tiger-TFLUA and Mobbs, um...I reckon beez has a red-hot crack at both, while in the EKA I expect beez to feature highly. That's if I let him win anything, though.
MR: So you're expecting the perfect night out?
SKM: Oh yeah, this awards ceremony will be without flaw, I'll hang out with my brahs, except Deddy because he has cooties, I'll pig out on chips and red cordials, me and beezy will have too many trophies to carry and maybe, just maybe, I'll get to be near some girls too. If they don't have Deddy's cooties. *laughs giddily*
MR: saintkildaman, you are aware that word has just come in that we have run out of red cordial?
SKM: What? Well, uh...that's uh, no worries um, no problems or uh, anything, uh...ehhh...NOOOOOOOO!!!!11!1! SKM WAAAANTTEEEEEE REEEED COOORDIIAAALL!!1!!1!1!!one!1! *starts screaming, begins to roll around on the floor kicking and punching the red carpet much to the horror of everyone else at the red carpet and is eventually dragged out with tears flowing down his cheeks*
MR: Well, not a perfect start for saintkildaman. Should have stayed a Dee with that performance, back to you...whoever you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

loopy the perfect choice, it's an arse of a job running an entire league season with Qooty, especially when its a public league with people awaiting the data. Congrats Mr Cam!

lol @ eth and skm re thumsbu / thumbsu ... I actually use :thumbsu: everywhere on the net now, as is and unresolved.

Note that while the red cordial is locked away where SKM can't reach high enough to get at it, the chud is frothing merrily in one corner of the lodge.

creepy-cauldron-01-af.jpg

Sorry my hat got into the photo. It's my hat because I'm a ****ing star.

Mr Balla still remains outside the venue protesting how there's nothing in the rules saying that our dates should carry their own fat arses into the event.
juggalos_doco_280911011944.jpg

2773350391.jpg

Dumped Katie for this football god. Love you Jack. :heart:

Round 1 tipping is always a bust in the SFA. There is zero form to go on except in the pre-season and with half the teams tanking that nobody can take that form seriously.

The Gumbies got their season off on a bad note by disappointing their home crowd in their 8 point loss to the Demons. The Wonders won a high scoring affair with the Roys to get their title defence off succesfully. The Dragons ensured the Bonkyn regime at the Hawks would have a miserable start trouncing a disappointing Hawks whilst the Bombers gave their fans hope that this would be their year in their narrow win over the Furies.

Round 1 votes

GUMBIES V DEMONS
3.EBIAC (DEM)
2. Wickzi (DEM)
1. Striker475 (GUM)

ROYSFC v WONDERS
3. Fred (ROY)
2. croweater41 (WON)
1. Freakie (ROY)

SDRAGONS v HAWKS
3. Big Bad Buddy (SDR)
2. boncer34 (HAW)
1. WishinAintGettin (SDR)

BOMBERS v FURIES
3. BILC (FUR)
2. tigland (FUR)
1. Shadow Man (BOM)

Round 1 Leaderboard
3- BILC (Fur), BigBadBuddy (SDR), Fred (ROY), EBIAC (Dem)
2- croweater41 (WON), boncer34 (Haw), Wickzi (Dem), tigland (Fur)
1- Striker475 (Gum), Freakie (Roy), WishinAintGettin (SDR), Shadow Man (Bom)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back