Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Port board was much the same a week or two ago. I don't think they knew whether to bring out the Never Tear Us Apart scarves or not.
Port supporters refraining from being obnoxious? How unusual...

Hey Chief

You know how I tried to recruit you to the Bombers recently. I reckon if you join us it will tip The Old Dark Navy's over the edge to join as well.

It will be like Starsky and Hutch.

Hey Chief

You know how I tried to recruit you to the Bombers recently. I reckon if you join us it will tip The Old Dark Navy's over the edge to join as well.

It will be like Starsky and Hutch.

Are you kidding? Chief is a Royal as they come. We did have the Blues Brothers for a season. Might have been before Chief had declared his allegiance. Maybe old Fred would have been the only one with a chance to coax the Chieftain out of the Limbo Club and on to the SFA board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you kidding? Chief is a Royal as they come. We did have the Blues Brothers for a season. Might have been before Chief had declared his allegiance. Maybe old Fred would have been the only one with a chance to coax the Chieftain out of the Limbo Club and on to the SFA board.

You are underestimating me. Understandable.

And if you need any convincing that SFA is a diverse thing in itself and bipartisan of your actual AFL club, consider the fact that there's Blues posters in SFA in a team called the freaking Bombers.

I was Bombers Captain for a few seasons... and still vommed a bit on mouth when I said it!! 😀

AND most of them are in the leadership group ... except ... WaynesWorld19 .... he is an evil overlord from the planet Grand Uncle Horace

Now that is just mean. Stop picking on WW19. (that's my job ya scamp).

Hello Bluebaggers. Can confirm AFL Club loyalties disappear at the door of the Sweet FA. Late in life I started barracking for the Bloods (around 90 years ago) but I play for the West Coast Wonders (one of the two Foundation Clubs) which have zippo to do with those Weasels in WA.

Hope heaps of you folk get involved in what seems to be a tour match and have a bit of mid winter fun.

Now that is just mean. Stop picking on WW19. (that's my job ya scamp).

Hello Bluebaggers. Can confirm AFL Club loyalties disappear at the door of the Sweet FA. Late in life I started barracking for the Bloods (around 90 years ago) but I play for the West Coast Wonders (one of the two Foundation Clubs) which have zippo to do with those Weasels in WA.

Hope heaps of you folk get involved in what seems to be a tour match and have a bit of mid winter fun.
rv4lwyyawwz41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back