Official Club Stuff Syd Barker Night [SBM: Jy / 2nd: LDU / 3rd: Bailey]

Remove this Banner Ad

No written down speech or cue cards.......what was said was of knowledge, experience and authenticity.

I hope it sinks into the head of every offical and player that was in attendance.

Clarkson era begins.
Very endearing speech to hear from the Coach. If I am player who has had any doubts about the direction of the club, surely this would change my mind?

Was it just me or do you reckon Clarko have a couple of schooners to settle the nerves before that call to arms?..

BTW I would still run through a sealed bank safe for him even if he was pissed as a cricket..
100% was tipsy 😂

Jy a worthy winner but man LDU and Goldie have posted outstanding results after effectively a handicap start from Noble.
Went full Tonya Harding over the first eight weeks.

Did anyone elses player cut out just as Clarko started speaking?

I'd appreciate a clip of it here when someone has time!

Holy s**t that would be worth heaps!
I have the ‘75 Weg framed and at home. Unfortunately due to wear the top bits had to be removed, so not in pristine condition.

It was a gift from my nan before she passed and even if it was in pristine condition I would never get rid of it.

I am missing the ‘77 Weg out of the collection. I have the others framed and in my study.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recognised the bloke from the 7VFL Coverage but I always forget his name? Did the club say who the female presenter was? I thought she did fine also.
Nigel Carmody and Jodi Lee

Thought they were lightyears better than Tony Jones.

Great speech by Clarko at the end. It definitely made up for whatever that weird cheese s**t was that they served up as the entree.

Apologies for not catching up with any posters as well - was just chilling at the back with my partner and we got out of there pretty fast as we have big days at work tomorrow.

Would definitely be keen on going again. A lot of hope and optimism in the room, which was well needed after the season we had.

Loved Bailey’s speech and how he thanked Sonya for her vision for the club going forward and he can’t wait to be part of it.

Doesn’t sound like a bloke who has one leg in the front door of Kardinya Park..

Missed 8 games, got subbed off in round one, without a stat, and played 2 games up forward for a combined total, of 7 stats. He was never going to finish top ten.
I blacked out those games where we played our best ruckman and best backman in the forward pockets for some stupid reason.

Loved Bailey’s speech and how he thanked Sonya for her vision for the club going forward and he can’t wait to be part of it.

Doesn’t sound like a bloke who has one leg in the front door of Kardinya Park..
Catland can get ****ed!

cat plays GIF

Missed 8 games, got subbed off in round one, without a stat, and played 2 games up forward for a combined total, of 7 stats. He was never going to finish top ten.
Missed 9 games? Fmd

Had 30+ intercept marks over a 5 week span and finished 15th for contested marks in the league...

Could easy finish #1 in the AFL for contested marks next season if he doesn't miss a game

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would love to hear about some player interactions from any posters that attended.

Not an interaction, but JHF and Anderson both left straight away; Anderson with his partner and JHF with his parents. Anderson told Jason to send him a photo if he catches any fish.

Am I an ITK poster now?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back