Autopsy Sydney Swans vs St Kilda. Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

So a few things that I learnt (I don't mean to brag but... it was on the podcast! :p)
- I got my matchups bang on and was also on the money with St Kilda looking to expose Mills by trying to engineer a match up. I thought that Mills had him comfortably beaten throughout the match
- Franklin hit form, more like a sledgehammer against a puny carpet nail. I said he'd bag 5 and he ended up with 6.
- Won in the end, more than a canter, but really had to work for it in the first half. I can't remember the last time Sydney kicked almost 100 points in a half. That's a throwback to the bad old Capper days when Sydney were scoring 200+ in consecutive games.
- Young guys look top notch goods, seamlessly fit in the team and reducing the burden on the stalwarts at the same time. Rampe's relationship with Grundy is special and comparable to Richards in 2012, but I'd say that Grundy looks a far better defender now than he was then, rarely making mistakes.

We're hitting form at the right time of year. Hopefully we can maintain it through September.

I doff my hat to #lolnorf who still ******* suck and have that undesirable record of quite literally being the worst team in AFL history after a 9-0 start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back