Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are the ultimate stalker. Have you ever contemplated doing something else with say just 5 minutes of your day? 1440 minutes of every day stalking this thread might be just a bit over the top.

Hey, he can only pull his shrivelled member so many times.

Too many repeats of the chorus, no whatever it takes reference.

2/10
Thanks for letting me know. I will speak to Gloria and let her know about your concern.

Also there were so many references, I couldn't fit them all in one song. Maybe whatever it takes gets a run in the next song, Everybody jab your body. You can thank Backstreet Boys for that one.

Thanks for letting me know. I will speak to Gloria and let her know about your concern.

Also there were so many references, I couldn't fit them all in one song. Maybe whatever it takes gets a run in the next song, Everybody jab your body. You can thank Backstreet Boys for that one.

Pfft, amateur.

We Didn’t Start The Fire by Billy Joel.

..........meanwhile...........over at Hirds office...............

giphy.gif

This is guaranteed to call down the wrath of The Other Dean!

I have little doubt that Billy Joel BF*eAAK.

And "We Didn't Start The Fire" is a crap choice, too.

Personally I would have gone with "Big Shot".

I also would have accepted "New York State Of Mind" (aka "Song For Jobe") or "Don't Ask Me Why" (aka "Song For James").

Billy Joel eh?

A Matter of Trust
- one for the kids.

A Room of Our Own - a safe one

Ain't No Crime

An Innocent Man

Close to the Borderline

Code of Silence

Famous Last Words

Get it Right the First Time

Got to Begin Again

I Go to Extremes

If I Only Had The Words (To Tell You)

James

Just the way You Are

Last of the Big Time Spenders

Nobody Knows But Me

Running on Ice

Shameless

She's Got A Way -
with it

Take me Out to the Ball Game

Temptation

The Mexican Connection

Time and Time Again

You're only Human

You Can Make Me Free

You Look So Good To Me

Worse Comes To Worst

You May Be Right

And while on the face it this may seem to be about our fearsome wrecking ball of a leader, or even some of our less salubrious posters if you listen to the lyrics carefully you'll see its actually about someone else...

Captain Jack

Alright I have deleted a fair amount of posts over the last few pages. Not being privy to the narrative that is being put forward by some I won't pass judgement on that but I would caution posters against going too far with real life names and such. Additionally although this is a thread effectively designed to take the piss out of * and its supporters, please don't cross any lines. We will just keep deleting posts that do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't pass judgement on that but I would caution posters against going too far with real life names and such

It's a piss weak act you would never get from us.

Those other campaigners, well.................

Alright I have deleted a fair amount of posts over the last few pages. Not being privy to the narrative that is being put forward by some I won't pass judgement on that but I would caution posters against going too far with real life names and such. Additionally although this is a thread effectively designed to take the piss out of * and its supporters, please don't cross any lines. We will just keep deleting posts that do

The drugs made me do it.

The drugs made me do it.

Now you of all people know that we have given a considerable amount of leeway to most on this thread, NM posters or not. Rest assured our hospitality will extend far further to NM posters than it will to others given that this is, you know, the NM board and all that

Consider this a first warning to all engaging in this type of "doxxing" s**t in this thread and others on the NM board

Now you of all people know that we have given a considerable amount of leeway to most on this thread, NM posters or not. Rest assured our hospitality will extend far further to NM posters than it will to others given that this is, you know, the NM board and all that

Consider this a first warning to all engaging in this type of "doxxing" s**t in this thread and others on the NM board

But of course, this thread is a second home, and your hospitality has been nothing but gracious...

LOL, now he's back here after squealing to the boss.

You HERO!

I did?

Lol, they spent five years posting my name all over the main board.

I didn't even post anyone's name here and they ran away cryin

Did you really expect better from them?

It sums up their football club as well.

Piss weak front running jelly backs.

Did you really expect better from them?

It sums up their football club as well.

Piss weak front running jelly backs.

It is like some bizarre reality TV show

I must be Schrodinger's Jade, because apparently I've potentially run away and stayed put.

I must be Schrodinger's Jade, because apparently I've potentially run away and stayed put.

Jeez that's a big word for a dumb campaigner like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back