Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And amongst all the joy & laughter *donailists
believe they will play great football with the #12returning and be a chance for the 8.

From all the Micks at the NMFC to the Proddies out Moonee Ponds, Tullamarine fields way..........
Karma. Took a while, but we got there. My grandad laughing in his grave.

This is a real win for Mick. Now everyone knows how effective he is, because the clear implication is that he scared the s**t out of Charters to the extent that he refused to testify.

That may not have been the case. It turns out that Gatto may have been working on behalf of Shane Charter to obtain a "hardship payment" out of Essendon which of course would be entirely unrelated to Charter deciding not to co-operate with the ASADA investigation. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In some circles, this type of negotiation might be referred to by an entirely different name.

You know what everyone? We may have a shocking season this year and not even win a game. We may have another terrible injury run. We may even lose to Carlton, or Brisbane or even, heaven forbid, *essendon (which would obviously happen if we don't win a game). (Oh and Richmond)

But for all of those dreadful travails that we may have on field, one thing stands like stone.

We still have the *essendon football club, based out there at *their *peptide *palace, to laugh at.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

(rubs tears of unbridled joy from laughing eyes!!!!!)

Buckle up Horace because I struggle to envision a world where a Jack Ziebell led North Melbourne team could win the 4 games (or less!) that some are predicting. I think plenty of opposition supporters, well, let's just say if wishes were horses the NMFC would have been pet food years ago...

Last edited:
Let's hope this all has a generational impact on their supporter base.

I reckon it will.

We can't do much about * supporters brain washing their kids into following their "club", but there will be a generation of kids who either don't have meaningful parental alignment (like mine were) or who just want to make their own choice, and who have pretty much accepted that * are drug cheats. Amongst the options available to them, * won't be chosen as often as in the past.

Waiting for Lindsay Tanner's next bald-faced lie to the public.

I am fairdinkum agog at how Little these guys have learned over the course of this journey.

"Disgruntled ex-employees peddling lies!! Well, except for the stuff that's true. But hey, the stuff that's not yet documented and out in the public sphere, that's definitely lies. And will remain lies until a time when it's all proven to be true. But until then.....lies!!"

****ing clowns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Charters does have compelling evidence to prove it wasn't "Themiso 4" then why has been sitting on the evidence and watching * burn? Because they wouldn't pay him out? So * paid *Hird 1 mill but didn't pay the guy that could save them? I call bullshit. If Charters had evidence * would have thrown 'what ever it takes' at Charters to get the info.

Of course, we are getting the washed versions of these stories now.

What if charters did have compelling evidence but it was proof of real miso-4? And mick did a good job of securing a negotiated outcome between * and charters. Then, somebody like Wally and Elliot comes out with some dirt on the deal. Mick decides to send a friendly reminder to all in Sunbury to stick to the story. Micks message could be just confirming that charters is holding up his end - no worries boys.

There are still many things that dont make sense - s'pose that's normal when there is so much bs mixed into everything associated with this story.

Just speculation, but you never know.

FMD. Just when you think the HS couldn't drink any more KoolAid, along comes this.

I don't want to sound overly cynical though, but I've been reading a lot more than usual and looking at current events (worldly, political, and personal) through the lens of a story teller. This strikes me as perhaps the climax at the end of the second act (or early in the third), where the hero is at his darkest point and all seems lost... Only to soon afterwards ultimately succeed and reclaim prior glory.

Here we go...

FMD. Just when you think the HS couldn't drink any more KoolAid, along comes this.

By golly that stuff *they took out there at *peptide *palace sure works. *james looks worse by the day. I've popped *his current pic into a time machine and here's how *he will look in a couple of years time.

Funny-Ugly-Old-People.jpg

By golly that stuff *they took out there at *peptide *palace sure works. *james looks worse by the day. I've popped *his current pic into a time machine and here's how *he will look in a couple of years time.

Funny-Ugly-Old-People.jpg
Stop posting selfies Horace!

Hmm. You want the poster, downside is you have to buy this crap.

It seems that *hird will be writing a column. As you say, kool-aid for the faithful. Honestly, nothing that bloke could ever say would be of interest to me. He's repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back