Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

I can understand how you might feel that way given the floggings you've been on the end of lately.

And the fact that you haven't won a final since George Dubya was President.

Your seasons are meaningless as soon as they start.

I love TT and want to see him do well at North.

The academy needs to be rigged because we are losing more than we are gaining.
Dawson gawn. Hewett gawn. Zak Jones gawn.
(anyway, wrong thread to go around in circles on this topic).

You just recruited a former number 1 pick for nix.

Doesn't seem to stop your mob reliving past glories of that era in the lead up to each new flogging. :think:

???

2014 wasn't that long ago, albeit I suspect all the finals losses probably blur into one big cup of salty disappointment for you.

North Mafia.

He was never going to be a club on the decline like Richmond anyway, it was more "I want this North" and we said here you go.

Even if you had turned his head, you don't have the draft or playing list capital to get the deal done.
The same sources that had Dustin Martin locked and loaded.
It never happened

The same sources that had Dustin Martin locked and loaded.
It never happened

No, those sources were insistent that Dusty was never a done deal to me.

And they were right then.

As they are right now.

I'm sure you feel that way.

I'll let you get back to trolling Richmond supporters about something they couldn't care less about.

I'll let you go back to enjoying February, when the Bombers play their best footy and are definitely going to finish top four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that North fans are excited about their list and rightly so...

But for a team that just finished last some of the posters in here are getting a bit ahead of reality ...
As always you are on the money Wilba...big footy and north youth has always been a strange thing 🤣

Yes, they do things differently there.

L.P. Hartley says hi !!

Great book, that went on to be the inspiration for the name of a great band.

Lolololololololololololololol.

Footy media, the paragons of journalistic quality, who never miss anything and only report facts without fear nor favour.

FFS.

The reason it didn't get reported is because it wasn't newsworthy because it was never seriously considered.

Dunno why you're so het up - club tries to turn head of gun young players, young player stays where they are.

As you said yourself, it would happen multiple times a year at every club.
We don't have the money to make an offer like that atm.

You are quite obviously full of it but I am enjoying the laughs you're providing.

We don't have the money to make an offer like that atm.

You are quite obviously full of it but I am enjoying the laughs you're providing.

Cash strapped Richmond - time to face the reality that you can't manage in the big league.

Cairns Tigers sounds good to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back