HB: Daniel Pratt, Shannon Watt, Leigh Harding
C: Daniel Wells, Gavin Urquhart, Brent Harvey
HF: Lindsay Thomas, David Hale, Ben Ross
F: Matt Campbell, Drew Petrie, Lachlan Hansen
Foll: Todd Goldstein, Adam Simpson, Daniel Harris
Int: Brady Rawlings, Sam Power, Shannon Grant, Corey Jones
Emg: Blake Grima, Nathan Thompson, Levi Greenwood

In: Grant, Jones
Out: Nathan Thompson (omitted), Blake Grima (omitted)

COLLINGWOOD
B: Heath Shaw, Shane Wakelin, Tarkyn Lockyer
HB: Martin Clarke, Nick Maxwell, Harry O’Brien
C: Ben Johnson, Scott Burns, Rhyce Shaw
HF: Scott Pendlebury, Travis Cloke, Chris Bryan
F: Alan Didak, Nathan Brown, Paul Medhurst
Foll: Cameron Wood, Dane Swan, Dale Thomas
Int: Shane O’Bree, Tyson Goldsack, Leon Davis, John Anthony
Emg: Danny Stanley, Sharrod Wellingham, Alan Toovey

No change

Is it just me or do North Melbourne look short?

Yeah I thought the same thing, but i must admit I'm happy with the changes this week.
Nathan Thompson is a great player and plays the Dome well, but his form has been pretty ordinary in the past few weeks.

Grant and Jones are both quality players and are only going to strengthen the team.

Pies unchanged... I really thought Fraser would have been included this week, so pretty happy he's not as he loves playing us!!

Good luck for the game.
Should be a cracker.
Roos by 2.

Still got Petrie (197cm), Hansen (197cm) and Hale (201cm) up forward though, so that's not a small forward line.

Still got Petrie (197cm), Hansen (197cm) and Hale (201cm) up forward though, so that's not a small forward line.
I can't see three blokes that tall all playing up forward at once though.

It makes me happy that we are confident enough to be able to keep the same team. I think a lot of the time there is replacements that are reactionary and not really helpful.

That being said I think Wellingham is stiff, but surely he will get his go eventually.

If Fraser gets it together and feels right then he should probably get in the team too.

It is always easier to pick the team when you have won a couple in a row.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The key to this game is the first quarter. If we are chasing again like we did aginst the Crows then we could be in trouble. We need a decent start to snuff them out early.

Happy with the team preforming and being rewarded for it. Their are two good players who would be pretty keen to get another chance and keep their spot. Their are also a fair few players in the side who would feel they have to preform to keep their spot.

It means we probably don't have the "who would we replace him with" excuse for players anymore mids have Shazza and even stanley pushing for their spot. Both rucks and too a lesser extent players like anthony and maxwell and goldsack are under pressure . Because a ruckmen could play foward forcing Anthony out or into the backline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back