Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Conditions do get slower and heavier at night. Which is exactly the reason Rafa gave for not liking to play at night...

The French Open is a simple game. Sixty-four men chase a tennis ball for a few weeks and at the end, the GOAT always wins.

The French Open is a simple game. Sixty-four men chase a tennis ball for a few weeks and at the end, the GOAT always wins.

He’s won 14 times how he wasn’t a clear favourite going in was a mystery

Kyrgios doesnt want to play best of 5 sets in doubles because it will hinder his chances of a Singles title.

If he treated his career half-seriously, he wouldnt need to bother with the doubles.

Strange quote from him, considering in the Australian summer, he thought fans wanted to come out and watch him and the Kokk play.

Kyrgios doesnt want to play best of 5 sets in doubles because it will hinder his chances of a Singles title.

If he treated his career half-seriously, he wouldnt need to bother with the doubles.

Strange quote from him, considering in the Australian summer, he thought fans wanted to come out and watch him and the Kokk play.

5 sets of doubles is about 4.5 sets too long. Same as womens tennis, I know a lot of people call for 5 set womens tennis because of equal prizemoney, but who in their right mind actually wants to watch a 5 setter of that crap? Give them their money, let them play best of 3. Who gives a s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went riskier with my tab offer As I want a decent bonus collect if the multi gets up without risking like 50-100 bucks if one leg fails... $10 on Millman, Hurkacz, Djere, C.Harrison.. I feel Millmann at 2.70 is a good leg that's basically a coin flip match, Hurkacz should get past Fokina but he is a tricky opponent who gives his alll.. Djere has better grass form than Tabilo and C.Harrison same applies.. Won 3 qualies and J.Clarke has an awful grasscourt record.

Hurkacz 1.13, Millman 2.70, Harrison 1.80, Djere 1.46 equals 8.01

also look to oppose guys who have shown no interest in grasscourt tennis.... Ramos vs Ruud at around $4 is one high upset chance... as is Stan Wawrinka vs Sinner at around 3.50... even Isner is risky vs another guy who serves big in Coacaud.... a few tie break lotteries could swing that match, I also think the Aussie Purcell (hewitts mate haha not) is a chance against Mannarino at $3.50ish

Lajovic $3.50 vs PCB is good value. PCB hasn't made it past the first round here in 6 attempts.

Also LOVE Laaksonen at $4.75 vs Peniston. Peniston has good form in the lead-up but is playing in his first ever GS.

I mean fair enough about the doubles tennis , I just didnt agree more so with Kyrgios comments about not having the Russian and Belarus players not being there. I think the Australian Open should take that same stance. I dont agree that politics and sports shouldnt mix as well.

I mean his world and his comments seem fairly limited at times. Whilst Kyrgios im sure doesnt condone war, id be more interested how he react if Australia was being attacked as a country or had a teammate that was of Ukrainian background. (PS I am not a person of Ukrainian ascent)

I mean if you can ban the Russian Football team from playing off in the 2018 world Cup qualifiers, ban them from hosting the UEFA Champions League final, their FIBA international basketball , F1, Winter olympic sports, World Athletics has banned all with immediate effect, just to name a few sports and events.

The Aussie Open could and should make a similar stance. With the US, sending more weapons to Ukraine, it wouldnt surprise me if the US who have already require vaccinated players to travel there, to also enforce no 'Russians /Belarusian' players to come there.

I think Australia should ban the best tennis player in the world for publicly refusing to stick some Pfizer s**t in his arm.

If he really wants to come to Australia, he should get a fake pass like every other pro who doesn't want the jab :thumbsu:

---

Here are the odds for the winner as at the beginning of Round 1 (per betfair).

Wimbledon 2022.png

If you think Djokovic is vulnerable, there are some good odds available for everybody else.

I like Hurkacz and Kyrgios at those odds.

Hurk beat Medvedev in the final of the Halle Open (on grass) a week ago.

He also beat Felix and Kyrgios along the way. That is excellent form coming into Wimbledon.

And he made the semis last year. 18s seems like overs to me.

Kyrgios is in decent form as well, he took Hurk to three sets in their match at Halle, only losing in tiebreakers.

He beat Tsitsipas and Carrena Busta (second and sixth seed) along the way.

I don't see him winning it, but once Nick gets through a few matches his odds should come in and then I can lay it off.

Or maybe I'll just let it ride, this could be the year for him, everything else in the world is nuts right now, why not?

I've got a couple units on both of these dudes, even though Djokovic is rightful favourite :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back