Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Like why would you play a sport that you actually don't like? Just constantly complains over absolutely nothing every game.

No one deserves to be spoken about like that, especially when your meant to be a role model and professional of the game.

bloody Querrey, cost me the tab Multi... did anyone get on Kubler north of 4.20? he bloody smashed evans... i Stupidly took kubler games won over 17 on a spread so only won by 1.. I was thinking he'd won but it be in 4 or 5 sets.. ughhhhhh... idiot me, who are we liking from Rafa's side of draw apart from him with Beretenni and Cilic out... Fritz is one who seems to have the least holes in his game, Cressy will be dangerous too with his big game. Kyrgios as shown last night is far too unreliable but if he can win the first 3 rounds vs Kraj then Tsipsipas.. he may realise he's a decent chance and actually switch on fully

taking Goffin over Baez, Bublik over Lajovic, Paul Over Mannarino, Norrie over Munar for tab promo, pays 3.66 so its about an $80 bonus off my 30 bet if it hits... Goffin should be a tad more experienced on grass than Baez, Bubliks game suits grass more than Lajo, Paul is a slight step up for Mannarino compared to his last opponent in Aussie Purcell and he only just edged Purcell, and Norrie should beat Munar comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if anyone else was aware, but B365 have a multi offer where every leg you add, they add 5% to the potential payout, up to 70%. Only applies to H2H, first set winner and set betting. e.g. 4 legs, extra 20%.

yeh I know, only querrey stuffed me last night, I am definately looking for winnable multis with a decent payout to hit the bonus without aimlessly blowing $50 or something.
R1-R2 are the best for these when we get to r3/4 it’s harder there’s less bank builders

Kokkinakis looks enormous value at $17 against a rusty Djokovic without any warmup matches on grasses. Looked average against Kwon in round 1 and Kokkinakis is a bigger hitter.

Kokkinakis looks enormous value at $17 against a rusty Djokovic without any warmup matches on grasses. Looked average against Kwon in round 1 and Kokkinakis is a bigger hitter.

Can't see any value in that to be honest. The best player on the planet vs Nick kyrgios' doubles partner. I'm probably looking at it the opposite way to you, i reckon Djok comes out and makes a statement this round but to be fair I also don't see any value on Djok at the handicap and best I can find is $1.44 for straight sets so might include that in a multi with the below -

Isner to win a set vs Murray
Peniston v Johnson o/38.5 games
Sinner H2H

multi approx $4

Nadal practiced with Berrettini in those break in the grass on Centre Court warm ups, so better hope Rafa doesn't test.

As if the money men will allow Nadal to leave the tournament early due to a covid test.

Please.

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back