Media Terry Tough Campaigner Award - Season 28 Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

N6WZMO4.png

It’s back.

Back by popular demand, from the makers of Qooty Qlashbacks & SpudQoach, TIFmedia once again bring you the pre-eminent Sweet F.A player’s award.

The Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

We’ve seen it all before, before. We’ve highlighted their work, they’ve strutted their stuff, and many, can consider themselves very lucky indeed.

giphy.gif

Not any more. In season 28, the Terry Tough Campaigner committee is expanding, as we seek to further highlight the scourge of toughness that has beset the league in recent times. We will be joined by reigning S27 Terry Tough Campaigner Award winner NaturalDisaster, as we seek to use his expertise to seek out the baddest of the bad, toughest of the tough.

We will be continuing to expand the committee this season, as we leave no stone unturned to identify and highlight the dangers lurking throughout the league.

Last season, a lot of tireless tough campaigners went unrewarded, and many flew under the radar, with some Sweet F.A competitors too fearful of retribution to dare out those who walk toughest among us. Rest easy now friends.

images

It was a hotly contested award last season, but the favourite walked away with the highly coveted golden tough nuts, in what was a fitting conclusion to a dominant season in the inaugural TiFmedia Sweet FA Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ward-congratulations-naturaldisaster.1212299/

(Please engage the soundtrack for a superior experience...)

Without any further ado, the highlight of the night is upon us Ladies and Gentlemen.

It is now time to crown the highly coveted inaugural TiFmedia Sweet FA Terry Tough Campaigner Award!

In a hotly contested field, there has been one consistent standout amongst the crowd.
Polling 38.9% of the popular vote, having secured two weekly awards in the first month of qooty alone, and polling in a competition leading 7 rounds in Season 27, as voted by the you, the playing group of the Sweet FA competition, is the East Side Hawks firebrand NaturalDisaster!

LbkWMfc.gif

Here's just a taste of what the Hawks tyro brought to the table in S27.

fPotxS.gif

Congratulations ND, you are the Season 27 Terry Tough Campaigner!!

dtyQml3.png

(Commiserations crowmyzone of the Baghdad Bombers on finishing runner up)

But don’t just take our word for it. 100% Official Sweet F.A Podcast endorsed, here’s what some of the superstars of the competition have to say about the Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

"We encourage all our listeners to venture into that realm and just lay some of it out. Cos there are some twerps around the place that are much outgrowing their shoes, and they deserve a little mention in that thread"JoshWoodenSpoon

"Yeah. That is a pretty good one"fitzroybowiedog

"It’s great! There’s probably 40-50% of the posters that deserve a nomination at least once during the season" Harvey Manfrenjensenden

How can I help you say?

The Sweet F.A playing group are invited to nominate a poster on a weekly basis, with evidence of their nominee's toughness to be quoted at the time of nomination.

In a tweak from last season, those posters deemed to be displaying extreme acts of toughness that week will be adjudged by the committee, with the toughest of the tough named the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week”

embarft6.gif

Nominations are NOW OPEN!

Nominations will commence on Mondays,beginning this week.

Players can be nominated multiple times during a season for the Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

At the completion of the home and away season, all weekly winners will go into a poll for voting to crown
the Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner of Season 28.​

Last edited:
I have three nominations for the opening week.

1. NaturalDisaster - For his "Let's Not Turn A Blind Eye Here" thread. Trying to take down Cadaver and the Bears and failing miserably deserves some kind of credit, doesn't it?
2. NaturalDisaster - For having the audacity to not only bring back his epic failure of a Last Man Standing competition last season, but bringing it back with it still not reaching the lofty standards of the famous It's A Knockout game. I mean, it's one thing trying to make players like Cadaver and Ant Bear look silly, but it's another thing to take on one of the greatest posters the Sweet FA has ever seen, beez. I wasn't around for NaturalDisaster's rookie reason, but was his original incarnation the antecedent to this new type of bold, reckless behaviour? Is it just going to get worse from here?
3. beez - For anyone who's played qooty or watched from the stands, we know this guy isn't known for his hardness around the ball. Season after season he'd call to the bench asking to be replaced to get a hangnail fixed. But maybe he's turned a corner? 13 tackles in his side's loss to the Roys. Some of you might not think this is deserving of an award;But put it into context. If okeydoke7 showed an ounce of humility that would require some acknowledgement. Same if Harvey Manfrenjensenden ever finished a thread. Or if ParxBoy ever didn't cheat on something. 13 mother ******* tackles. beez is a one helluva Terry Tough campaigner.

Ned_Flanders won't be happy when you use pictures of his favourite boy band in your media pieces, he is very protective of his first loves.

Pffff. No Hoff, no interest

Nice try Tarks

I have three nominations for the opening week.

1. NaturalDisaster - For his "Let's Not Turn A Blind Eye Here" thread. Trying to take down Cadaver and the Bears and failing miserably deserves some kind of credit, doesn't it?
2. NaturalDisaster - For having the audacity to not only bring back his epic failure of a Last Man Standing competition last season, but bringing it back with it still not reaching the lofty standards of the famous It's A Knockout game. I mean, it's one thing trying to make players like Cadaver and Ant Bear look silly, but it's another thing to take on one of the greatest posters the Sweet FA has ever seen, beez. I wasn't around for NaturalDisaster's rookie reason, but was his original incarnation the antecedent to this new type of bold, reckless behaviour? Is it just going to get worse from here?
3. beez - For anyone who's played qooty or watched from the stands, we know this guy isn't known for his hardness around the ball. Season after season he'd call to the bench asking to be replaced to get a hangnail fixed. But maybe he's turned a corner? 13 tackles in his side's loss to the Roys. Some of you might not think this is deserving of an award;But put it into context. If okeydoke7 showed an ounce of humility that would require some acknowledgement. Same if Harvey Manfrenjensenden ever finished a thread. Or if ParxBoy ever didn't cheat on something. 13 mother ******* tackles. beez is a one helluva Terry Tough campaigner.
source.gif

Nominations accepted. :thumbsu:

Could I nominate myself just because i am tough?

Asking for a friend.
No.

mqDfUjf.png

Some strong contenders to start off the season this week. 💪

A couple of young Bears overexerted themselves before even getting a kick...

AuntyBlindEye & Rioli8217 nominated by the TTC committee.

I'll deck ya like I did Davo-27 in the summer league
Go back to flog land
Ok you do that see how that goes. You see we got pack mentality. You hurt one of us we hurt you simple.

Not soft now that papa bear is here and some little hawk looking fu**s have been s**tting in our porridge.

...while an S28 favourite opened his account in style.

The Half Back nominated by the TTC committee.

Lol Van_Dyke, you got a spare anus mate? You're gonna need a new one after I tear yours in half this weekend.

fu** off toolbag, no one wants you here.
Go fu** yourself you piece of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've certainly misconstrued the premise of this thread: the above is an example of the antithesis of a tough campaigner. The hetero-normative narrative that encapsulates everything wrong with the misguided approach from those whom use toxic masculinity to conceal their own imperfections not only concentrates their deficiencies but avails it to a wider audience.

I've certainly misconstrued the premise of this thread: the above is an example of the antithesis of a tough campaigner. The hetero-normative narrative that encapsulates everything wrong with the misguided approach from those whom use toxic masculinity to conceal their own imperfections not only concentrates their deficiencies but avails it to a wider audience.
Geez i let you down beez. :huh:

giphy.gif

I'm the first openly bi-sexual Qootballer to play in the SFA, so you couldn't be further from the truth old friend.

mqDfUjf.png

Some strong contenders to start off the season this week. 💪

A couple of young Bears overexerted themselves before even getting a kick...

AuntyBlindEye & Rioli8217 nominated by the TTC committee.

Credit goes to the old blokes who took us under their wing. They really showed us how its done and we've just followed their lead.

6wpBm8X.gif

Congratulations to The Half Back of the Fighting Furies!

You are the Round 1 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by the TTC committee, we have deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 1 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 1. :thumbsu:

Lol Van_Dyke, you got a spare anus mate? You're gonna need a new one after I tear yours in half this weekend.
fu** off toolbag, no one wants you here.
Go fu** yourself you piece of s**t.

6wpBm8X.gif

Congratulations to The Half Back of the Fighting Furies!

You are the Round 1 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by the TTC committee, we have deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 1 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 1. :thumbsu:
Nice to be nominated anyway...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back