Thanx Dees for farewelling us supporters and making our day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2000
Hugh Heffner Mansion
Had a ball at the Dees game today (thanx BT for the posh seats on level 2 hehe ;)) It was great old fashioned footy rivalry as we watched Wizard up to his cheeky antics all day but the best part of the day was definately at the race at the final siren. Woey threw his boots out to the crowd and the boys all took their time to thank us for our support over the season. One of my favorite parts of going to the footy is clapping the boys on and off at the race and especially getting high fives off my Melbourne boys so today i nearly freaked when we were at the other end of the ground where the race is really high but sure enough the boys found a way around it so they could still reach us supporters they did this by getting a run up and jumping up embracing us and slapping high fives as they gathered around us...special thanks for that to RRRROOOOBBO and Cam Brucey :) enjoy mad Monday guys its gonna be groupie central in those pubs and clubs :D

GOD BLOODY DAMN IT !!! every time i go over it gets better after i leave. FOR GODS SAKE !!!!! i would have luved to have been there this weekend. and stayed for monday, and ventured into the city.... i can take 3 guesses as to where their mad monday will be. Anyone want to go to the Crockford Bay ???? :p :D

I agree Spidey and BT. It was a great way to end. A bit different for me becuase generally I never sit near the race. But it was very enjoyable.

Re: Re: Thanx Dees for farewelling us supporters and making our day!

Originally posted by QT
Do you barrack for the Dees now? :rolleyes:

Well they are one of the 16 AFL teams... what do you expect?? :D

Anyways it was very nice to see the guys thanking the cheer squad.
I thought it was nice of woey to chuck his shoes into the crowd... gees those shoes will be worth a bit!
I think that the players were just happy they won, had they lost i very much doubt they would have done the whole clapping to the fans thing.
Still it was a pleasing gesture and one that I am sure not many clubs do.
Mind you i wasn't happy that i didn't get a thank you.... after all i was the one putting up with the bulldogs supporters down my back! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back