The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure how many more times I can.

And there are actual nazis actually killing people.
If people are going out and killing, we have this thing called the Police to deal with it. Sometimes they are referred to as Law Enforcement.

Politically driven/ideologically possessed vigilante goon squads must be shut down. Especially when the groups strategy pivots in the direction of terror tactics.

So you view antifa as a necessary evil?

Guys unfortunately Antifa are classed as a terrorist organisation. So KV and his wacky sidekick CM may wish to hand back their membership cards!!

Interesting headline.

Weren't you a vocally open Proud Boy, leading up to, during and after the Unite the Right rally. Where James Fields killed one woman and nearly killed several others?

The rally that was organised by former Proud Boy (like you) Jason Kessler?

Or like Michael Ramos (Proud boy) pictured below beating DeAndre Harris?

What about Reggie Axtel who threatened Ted Wheeler?

Then there is Kyle Chapman.
Convicted for fire bombing.
Also admitted to throwing molotov cocktails at a school.

He was invited to join the Proud Boys after video was captured of him hitting someone over the head with a weapon.

You spent a lot of time defending Gavin and the Proud Boys on this forum alone.

Interesting headline.

Weren't you a vocally open Proud Boy, leading up to, during and after the Unite the Right rally. Where James Fields killed one woman and nearly killed several others?

The rally that was organised by former Proud Boy (like you) Jason Kessler?

Or like Michael Ramos (Proud boy) pictured below beating DeAndre Harris?

View attachment 706111

What about Reggie Axtel who threatened Ted Wheeler?

Then there is Kyle Chapman.
Convicted for fire bombing.
Also admitted to throwing molotov cocktails at a school.

He was invited to join the Proud Boys after video was captured of him hitting someone over the head with a weapon.

You spent a lot of time defending Gavin and the Proud Boys on this forum alone.
"But they're just a response to the rise of fascist groups in the US". That excuse goes both ways m8. Proud Boys hold rallies supporting free speech and other civil liberties.

Both groups different sides of the same coin. The concern is that Antifa are "socially acceptable" and supported by politicians and MSM talking heads, whereas everyone knows PB are rascals.

Clear as mud?

"But they're just a response to the rise of fascist groups in the US". That excuse goes both ways m8. Proud Boys hold rallies supporting free speech and other civil liberties.

Both groups different sides of the same coin. The concern is that Antifa are "socially acceptable" and supported by politicians and MSM talking heads, whereas everyone knows PB are rascals.

Clear as mud?
"Rascals"

He is calling me a terrorist.
Could it be because his argument is weak?

The Nazi card is something you are quick to hand out, do you see a difference in your support of Antifa giving you the same label?

They should ban wearing masks or face coverings in public. Part of the reason why this is a big issue is people can act and attack with anonymity. When they can hide their identity and are backed by the media (until recently) and the SDS/CM86 types they are more likely to act. It's not unconstitutional if they are physically violent towards people (especially with their history of cowardly group attacks).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading this thread, one might think that antifa are assaulting hundreds daily, and have killed someone.

They haven’t.

They are a drop in the bucket of political violence.
It's not just about their violence committed to date, it's about the growth of the movement and the message that is sent. One of shutting down different opinions with force.

In the "nazis punch themselves" thread, you and your wacky sidekick immediately suggested that censorship was the solution. The question becomes, where do we draw the line at who should be censored, and who gets to decide where this line is.

It's easy to think "I don't care if RW voices are censored, the world will be better with the LW in charge" or similar. But when you take away the fairness of democracy in this way, you are removing the checks and balances of those at the top. History shows that this is incredibly dangerous!

So, you're not calling me a terrorist you're just hinting at it, so you can hide a little?

You are creating your own narrative

Certainly you are in favour of restricted and compelled speech where it suits your belief system

What... all of them beat him up?

Why is it significant that he is Asian?

An Asian man wouldn't be my first suspect in tackling white supremacy.

What are your views on Antifa, Chief? I can't see them in this thread, but it appears you're quite passionate.

It's not just about their violence committed to date, it's about the growth of the movement and the message that is sent. One of shutting down different opinions with force.

In the "nazis punch themselves" thread, you and your wacky sidekick immediately suggested that censorship was the solution. The question becomes, where do we draw the line at who should be censored, and who gets to decide where this line is.

It's easy to think "I don't care if RW voices are censored, the world will be better with the LW in charge" or similar. But when you take away the fairness of democracy in this way, you are removing the checks and balances of those at the top. History shows that this is incredibly dangerous!

They dont see it as different opinions, they see it as the wrong opinion. If the opinion is deemed wrong by them they feel that they can use violence or screaming tactics to have the wrong opinion shut down.

A couple of things. Let's not buy into the free speech narrative about the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. It's transparent bull s**t.

And I don't know how you got to me suggesting censorship. I pointed out that this pipeline of s**t leads to dumb people becoming dumber, and sometimes violent. Evidence: Brevik, Tarrant et al.

When you say the antifa movement is growing, you're referring to the US. Because that's where a fascist politics is emerging. Trump is the leader, but it was brewing for a while. He just have it some 'respectability'. The antofa movement is directly proportionate to fascist politics.

That's why you don't see it here. You'll get the odd protest, the odd scuffle, but you can be damn sure one of these inbred right wing groups will be at the core.

And again, none of you can rebut the point that antifa violence is a drop in the bucket of political violence. This reaction is entirely disproportionate to the threat they pose.

And again, none of you can rebut the point that antifa violence is a drop in the bucket of political violence. This reaction is entirely disproportionate to the threat they pose.

Is their violence disproportionate to other groups based on their small but growing numbers?
Yes.

Is their violence disproportionate to other groups based on their small but growing numbers?
Yes.
Well, no. They have not killed anyone. Some people have been assaulted, and for that antifa perpetrators need to go to jail. They're up against a right wing fascist movement that has an increasing body count.

Why is that so hard to acknowledge for you.

Well, no. They have not killed anyone. Some people have been assaulted, and for that antifa perpetrators need to go to jail. They're up against a right wing fascist movement that has an increasing body count.

Why is that so hard to acknowledge for you.

So for you Antifa is fighting the good fight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back