The Bay 13 Covid impact thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from a few tin-foil hat nutjobs, most of recognise that the AFL has to shift things around to keep the season going.
It's likely to be this way until more people are vaccinated.

Looks like Essendon and North are preparing to fly to Queensland for their upcoming game

Does anyone else feel a sense of irony that Essendon have to move a game because of a lack of jabs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, and hearing the source of this latest Covid outbreak was the Geelong vs Carlton game just confirms Geelong fans are spreaders of pestilence.
Unlike Carlton fans, at least covid stayed until the end of the game

Now is the time for more clubs to follow Essendon (as usual), the leaders in jabs. :thumbsu:

Meanwhile, in Toronto.... out of lockdown for one month after getting daily cases down to a manageable 700 or so a day.

Got text from the UstenenHealthFascisten Dept on Monday - TEACH! YOU ARE TIER 3 CONTACT AFTER ATTENDING THE CARLOLTON COMEDY FESTIVAL AT MCG! MONITOR FOR SYMPTOMS AND REPORT TO YOUR COMMANDANT STAT!

Then get follow up yesterday... TEACH! YOU ARE AT RISK OF INSTANT SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION PLUS COUGH AND RUNNY NOSE! TEST IMMEDIATELY AND REMAIN SHUT IN HACIENDA DEL GEELONG UNTIL NEGATIVE!

Got tested at 7:35am this morning, got more damage from the bish shoving the cotton bud up my schnowzer than from 'rona

Oh, and hearing the source of this latest Covid outbreak was the Geelong vs Carlton game just confirms Geelong fans are spreaders of pestilence.
Mate given the quality of the game I'm surprised I didn't get the rona just from watching it on tv.

Toby Greene has had to pull out.
Like his dad should have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back