FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So he's putting sauce on it? There's been cabinet maker contestants before and they've never tried to claim they're a chippie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really, a chippie is a carpenter and you have to be a carpenter to be a cabinet builder.

I don't remember Jason.

Jason was on a few seasons ago on the Elsternwick houses. He was a plumber and yet it took half the season for him to actually do any plumbing. Keith & Dan had to really push him to do it. He was paying a plumber to come in and fit out bathrooms etc. he could do for free.

The worst tradie contestant though (IMO) has to go to Andrew Simmons on The Blocktagon who was supposedly a qualified chippie but honestly didn't seem to know how to use a hammer. When Keith & Dan confronted him about it, the man broke down and cried. Talk about awkward.

Last edited:
Elstenwick was Josh - Elyse and Ronnie - Georgia season? I remember them. Literally can't even picture that Jason guy.

Jason was on a few seasons ago on the Elsternwick houses. He was a plumber and yet it took half the season for him to actually do any plumbing. Keith & Dan had to really push him to do it. He was paying a plumber to come in and fit out bathrooms etc. he could do for free.

The worst tradie contestant though (IMO) has to go to Andrew Simmons on The Blocktagon who was supposedly a qualified chippie but honestly didn't seem to know how to use a hammer. When Keith & Dan confronted him about it, the man broke down and cried. Talk about awkward.
Andrew was a classic. It goes against societies rules to belittle him.
Whitney was great. Hot chick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bet is that come a years time most of the balconies will be empty or cluttered with crap like extra push bikes

Waste of a week watching that; useless space for outdoor living in Melbourne

Agreed, that is why Jesse IMO made a good move not over spending.

So he's putting sauce on it? There's been cabinet maker contestants before and they've never tried to claim they're a chippie.

Most likely its the producers, Mel started off as a CA and then within two weeks of being on the show was promoted to Project Manager

Andrew was a classic. It goes against societies rules to belittle him.
Whitney was great. Hot chick.

I crossed path's with Andy at the gym once, must of been while he was dating Whitney as i had seen her there a few times before. He isn't the full quid.

And disagree she ain't hot, she is loud annoying and obnoxious.....well this was my impression from the few times i saw her and heard her at the gym.

I crossed path's with Andy at the gym once, must of been while he was dating Whitney as i had seen her there a few times before. He isn't the full quid.

And disagree she ain't hot, she is loud annoying and obnoxious.....well this was my impression from the few times i saw her and heard her at the gym.
IIRC, Whitney went the full bully on Susie & Vonnie, and not long after poor Susie had a mental breakdown. That's not a very nice person. In regards to Andrew, I agree, there was something not right with him.

Last edited:
IIRC, Whitney went the full bully on Susie & Vonnie, and not long after poor Susie had a mental breakdown. That's not a very nice person. In regards to Andrew, I agree, there's something not right with him.

They both were nasty to each other- Whitnet/Susie/Vonn. It was all of them

They both were nasty to each other- Whitnet/Susie/Vonn. It was all of them
Yeah, but Whitney started it, Susie and Vonnie just stood up for themselves. But, girls will be girls. Let me add, Susie's breakdown wasn't solely caused by Whitney, but I think a cumulative effect of the pressure of being on the block. But Whitney didn't help.

IIRC, Whitney went the full bully on Susie & Vonnie, and not long after poor Susie had a mental breakdown. That's not a very nice person. In regards to Andrew, I agree, there was something not right with him.
Lol, "poor" Suzi didnt have a mental breakdown, she had a self induced bender breakdown.
All the producers and staff couldnt stand her.

Nah i recall Susie and Vonn being disgusting- pressuring them to do what they wanted to suit them.

Like- you did something to them, now YOU are asking them a favour and you cant take no for an answer.

Deal with it, tough s**t
Suzi ended up being Richard Wilkins "sex toy"
She was bad enough for doing it because she's addicted to the celebrity status, but he was an absolute pig in the way she later reported on it.

Back