List Mgmt. The Bryce Gibbs trade has set our club back 5 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Legends, that's a laugh. Supporters like you are why the club is sh*t. Using a real club legend in Bunji (who called out the club for its incompetence) and using it to try and justify your wrong opinion is the only shameful part. The only toxic part of the club is the incompetent fools running it combined with apologists like you that lap it up.
Yeah right whatever you say.

We will agree to disagree but whether these two Life Members and ex-captains of the club and one club players are classified as legends is a matter of interpretation. I happen to think that history will say that they are.

As to being an apologist you can stick that right up your jumper. I have been extremely vocal for a long time about the mediocrity of this club both on and off field. Hell take a look at my signature below regarding embracing mediocrity since 1998!

The mere fact that I stand up in an online forum for 2 arguable legends of the club does not in any way make me or others who do likewise apologists.

Also, in no way does labelling us as apologists lessen our opinion over yours.

And the mere fact that you seek to shut down the debate by labelling any of us who dare to defend the status quo is pretty poor.

The current label culture for shutting down contrary opinions in debates sickens me.

I'd like to take this opportunity to list the accomplishment and awards that Gibbs has achieved in his illustrious 250+ game career.

And that's the list completed.
"Glittering career"

Yeah I thought it was a liberal use of the words “glittering career”

Yep, that was a few weeks ago after bLoos had a win and also on the weekend after bLoos' controversial Dockers game he posted a zipped mouth emoticon.

Nothing really melt worthy but if you're predisposed to dumping on him, could consider it as not a good look.

I agree that it can be seen as no big deal but for someone who isn't active on social media it was inflammatory. He posted that zipped mouth emoticon for a reaction and almost to tease the club, media and supporters. That's not the work of someone who is 100% on board.

How about another pick swap between our two great clubs?
We’ll take Gibbs off your hands for a swap of our 2021 1st’s.
BTW you will have to pay half his wage.
Good luck for rest of the year guys.
You'd have to take his full wage. We know what 2021 has for us

Yeah right whatever you say.

We will agree to disagree but whether these two Life Members and ex-captains of the club and one club players are classified as legends is a matter of interpretation. I happen to think that history will say that they are.

As to being an apologist you can stick that right up your jumper. I have been extremely vocal for a long time about the mediocrity of this club both on and off field. Hell take a look at my signature below regarding embracing mediocrity since 1998!

The mere fact that I stand up in an online forum for 2 arguable legends of the club does not in any way make me or others who do likewise apologists.

Also, in no way does labelling us as apologists lessen our opinion over yours.

And the mere fact that you seek to shut down the debate by labelling any of us who dare to defend the status quo is pretty poor.

The current label culture for shutting down contrary opinions in debates sickens me.
This thread was pretty obviously going to be a shitshow. I'd you wanted rational debate you weren't going to find it here.

Why on earth would we do that?
We need picks at this point not cap space.

Yeah let's trade Gibbs back to Carlton AND give up pick 1 AND still pay some of his salary

I mean can you believe these ******* Carlton morons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah let's trade Gibbs back to Carlton AND give up pick 1 AND still pay some of his salary

I mean can you believe these ******* Carlton morons
I can believe it... that they think it's reasonable lol.

I agree itd be so stupid to do. Thats why I replied to the crows guy suggesting it that Id do it in a heartbeat.

The blues guy said it in jest at least.

Yet another who cannot read. Your own crows fan said it buster!
Hardly, he made a suggestion, and a newbie suggested an improvement to an already dumb idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back