The "Buddy Franklin" nickname

Remove this Banner Ad

Ceanag

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I am sure the name originated from a well known 1940s band/orchestra leader of the same name .......

Lance's Father is Lance and seeing as he is the youngest of 5 children, 4 sisters, the only name he was referred to as a kid was here 'Buddy'.

But you don't know his father might have loved Charles Harden Holly, as in 'Buddy' Holly and the Crickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lance's Father is Lance and seeing as he is the youngest of 5 children, 4 sisters, the only name he was referred to as a kid was here 'Buddy'.

But you don't know his father might have loved Charles Harden Holly, as in 'Buddy' Holly and the Crickets.

I know your pain, Buddy.

or maybe its from the extroverted sex crazed 'Buddy love' character from the nutty proffessor

SPANDEX

ALL SPANDEX!!

Buddy Love: What's wrong with that breath? I can smell it over her Reggie, Your breath is so stinky people look forward to your farts. Do you smell s**t?
[sniffs]
Buddy Love: I SMELL s**t!

why is that?

Well im not at liberty to say to be honest.. I can say however that i have seen him out a number of times and he is just an arrogant, selfish arsehole really. I've heard stories from good mates who first hand can attest to the same.. Most of the negative stories you will hear about the guy are true.

I remember there was a thread a little while ago about how players that you have met outside football have acted.

Pretty much #1 arsehole was... Buddy.

He's a prick. Shame such skill was given to someone like him.

Well im not at liberty to say to be honest.. I can say however that i have seen him out a number of times and he is just an arrogant, selfish arsehole really. I've heard stories from good mates who first hand can attest to the same.. Most of the negative stories you will hear about the guy are true.

I remember there was a thread a little while ago about how players that you have met outside football have acted.

Pretty much #1 arsehole was... Buddy.

He's a prick. Shame such skill was given to someone like him.

The mods should really create a new board for homos like yourself to get all catty and gossip and bitch about the footballers.

What makes you think anyone cares about you and your friends having their lunch cut by Lance Franklin?

He's a fantastic player. Will be one of the best. But as a person is one of the worst in the league. Terrible human being he is.

No, he is not. I know him personally i and i can safely say that he is a very confident footballer and that's all. He absolutely loves the game and couldn't be more excited that he is playing afl football. Alot of people seem to think they know a guy from watching him on a football field. pfft. I know the truth.

The mods should really create a new board for homos like yourself to get all catty and gossip and bitch about the footballers.

What makes you think anyone cares about you and your friends having their lunch cut by Lance Franklin?

Nothing involved me directly at all. I've seen him get thrown out of a few clubs because as i said he is a dead. set. w***er. Most arrogant person i've ever seen... Judging from the other threads about it i am certainly not alone here so don't try to tell me i don't know the truth. My eyes don't lie.

The mods should create a board for Hawks supporters like you who want to keep pulling the wool over their eyes. He's a w***er. A great player. But a tool. Accept it. Move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back