Media The Delay of the Season 35 Fixture Is Disrespectful to All Fans.

GIVE FIXTURE NOW

• yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • who cares

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • who are you

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • never post again

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

authors note: This media thread was written back in DECEMBER!! As a connection to the AFL fixture delay. Comments in the OP are from people getting angry about the AFL fixture! Please take this league less seriously.

Do you not read your own team mates posts anymore??

The #lolWonders are in worse shape than I thought.

Cadsky — can I nominate another team for your elephant thread?? We might be down to an 8 team league with how many clubs are struggling internally this off season

giphy.gif

I've got a slightly funny comment that is completely meaningless that could easily be ignored and you will forget about it within 5 seconds prepared ready to go - but just waiting for Senor M to give it the all clear first. Stick around though because it will be a good one, hopefully it gets approved.

I've got a slightly funny comment that is completely meaningless that could easily be ignored and you will forget about it within 5 seconds prepared ready to go - but just waiting for Senor M to give it the all clear first. Stick around though because it will be a good one, hopefully it gets approved.

Press Conference Kermit GIF

Yes.

Because the #lolWonders are the second club in consecutive weeks of the off-season who have completely come unravelled because I made one comment criticising their club.

It doesn't take half the Wonders playing list to respond to me when all that needs to be done is send #DaNeedy a PM to ask for an update on the fixture. Everyone in Sweet knows that #DaNeedy loves a good PM.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Very happy with the Bears rep—- they’ve been keeping us up to date with the plans for Season 35 regularly.

As I’ve said multiple times—- if your club rep was doing their job in the committee effectively then you’d know what I do.

I know enough to know that bumping this thread demonstrates a lack of communication between a few club reps & their players.

We’re now going around in circles because you expect KP to publicly announce something that is already discussed in the committee.

Not my fault your rep isn’t keeping you up to date.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

You mean—- Admin & Committee was doing their job.

One club rep struggles to communicate with club that leads to half a dozen poorly written media threads embarrassing aforementioned club.
Steve Harvey Nodding GIF

Do you not read your own team mates posts anymore??

The #lolWonders are in worse shape than I thought.

Cadsky — can I nominate another team for your elephant thread?? We might be down to an 8 team league with how many clubs are struggling internally this off season
Steve Harvey GIF

The poster has a crazed obsession with Damicky. I fear the latter is at risk from the poster's Fatal Attraction

wo glenn close GIF
Both fighting in the same weight division strawweight, it's a mouth watering contest and not to be missed. I've got a bottle of Kraken, dry ginger and a packet of durries at the ready.

I think there’s about 5 threads in @senor m’s obsession with the Wonders.

Want me to start the first guys and gals?
Senor M because the tag didn’t work

The poster has a crazed obsession with Damicky. I fear the latter is at risk from the poster's Fatal Attraction

wo glenn close GIF

Senor M because the tag didn’t work

Wow— I go away for a couple of hours & come back to this.

What strange obsessive behaviour. At least you’ve all moved on from complaining about the fixture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What strange obsessive behaviour. At least you’ve all moved on from complaining about the fixture
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Why not indeed!!

It’ll help pass the time before Rd. 1

Oh NO!!!

The first S35 “No U”

Back