Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be worth it surely
you can't expect a bombers supporter to have bigger stones than the club they support have shown now can you?

i mean not a single person has come out and said what went on for fear of retribution why should one of their fans be any different?

you can't expect a bombers supporter to have bigger stones than the club they support have shown now can you?

i mean not a single person has come out and said what went on for fear of retribution why should one of their fans be any different?
Retribution?

But they are all innocent!

368506B600000578-3704148-image-a-37_1469232561613.jpg
1469365408268.jpg

Must've poked the bear elsewhere. He's not earned it here.
His avatar was a picture of a guy in a Hawthorn guernsey with Rolf Harris' head photoshopped on. I believe admins had to get involved to sort that out.

Media are still calling Jobe a brownlow medalist. If they continue this they should add FORMER brownlow medalist Jobe Watson.

Heard MMM use the brownlow medal winner term yesterday and wanted to vomit!
Little do we know they are going the subtle long troll that makes Jobe die a little inside everytime he hears it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media are still calling Jobe a brownlow medalist. If they continue this they should add FORMER brownlow medalist Jobe Watson.

Heard MMM use the brownlow medal winner term yesterday and wanted to vomit!

What about channel 7, two of the five or so footy faces for the Good Friday game/event were Essendon drug cheats - Heppell and Watson.

If I wanted to advertise something worthwhile (which it is) I would steer away from bad publicity.

From afar (and from apast - Canberra) I don't understand the love for them. Why? Yes money talks but....

"I don't want to work in the AFL system"

Ok, see ya.

Like we're going to miss your mumbling, incoherent rambling.

Oh, and no prizes for guessing who recorded those "private conversations" and leaked them to the media a couple of months ago.

"I don't want to work in the AFL system"

Ok, see ya.

Like we're going to miss your mumbling, incoherent rambling.

Oh, and no prizes for guessing who recorded those "private conversations" and leaked them to the media a couple of months ago.

giphy.gif

It's gone quiet lately when it looked like it was about to burst from containment. But's Bomber's continuing "woe is me" routine hints that there is still something going on. It seems that with players on the field the issue has managed to go dark. As soon as Essendon finishes it's season we will hopefully see some more breakage.

The truth will set you free bomber - let it go and peace will be yours

Old Kingsley having the last laugh
Exactly what I was coming to post...

Years of perpetuating the lie is obviously gnawing at his conscience. Honestly surprised he has one to gnaw at TBH!

So I wonder what he is actually feeling guilty for?
So many lies to pick from... Abasi, where's your list of coincidences mate?

BTW, blaming the systematic doping regime for his marriage breakdown.. NO, campaigner eyes Bomber, that's your own doing multiflog.

Exactly what I was coming to post...

Years of perpetuating the lie is obviously gnawing at his conscience. Honestly surprised he has one to gnaw at TBH!

So I wonder what he is actually feeling guilty for?
So many lies to pick from... Abasi, where's your list of coincidences mate?

BTW, blaming the systematic doping regime for his marriage breakdown.. NO, campaigner eyes Bomber, that's your own doing multiflog.
Yeah he basically said he was too busy reading big footy to save his marriage. ;)

We have to be careful how much we post in this thread....it's mere existence causes quite a few melts on the main board by Essendon supporters.

Apparently, this thread isn't actually 4 years worth of us laughing at this bumbling club, their liars, their bullshit artists or their spin doctors while they tried furiously to remove themselves from the doping investigation and any of the consequences of their actions....it is actually proof that Hawthorn fans are merely obsessed with Essendon. :drunk:

:hearts:

inb4 more get hooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back