Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The parrot isn't dead yet.

http://files.ozblogistan.com.au/sites/4/2017/05/21170710/Amended-Statement-of-Claim-Redacted.pdf

EDIT: And, yes, this is someone trying to get the AFL to take some of the fall for the Essendon* decisions and the James Hird suspension, but it's true, I believe, that the AFL tried to engineer an outcome. I think that disclosure around this will open a much bigger can of worms that the plaintiff expects.
You are, as usual, spot on OJ. The old expression "Let sleeping dogs lie" exists for a reason.......

Plaintiff is named as Jackson Taylor.

TBH, this smells more like something Bruce Francis would orchestrate ...

I think you're right, there. I would think it's an Essendon* groupie who is trying to bring down the AFL to prove Essendon* is not responsible for their actions. Of course, in order to make this argument you must disclose what those actions were. What coverups did Essendon* undertake at the AFL's urging?

I think there are Essendon* people who honestly think that the facts will set them free. So they undertake exercises like this. Which will get away from them because the underlying assumption, that Essendon* is innocent, is wrong.

This reminds my of the (paraphrased) round table discussion that Mark Thompson leaked two or three months ago.

Thompson: What we need to do is find out what really happened.

Little: Frankly, Mark, we've got no time for that.

Little knows that sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. This guy Jackson does not, apparently.

Nathan Lovett-Murray daughter has an abnormal growth in her chest, has my sympathies.
She was conceived twelve months after Nathan took part in the injection program.
Is this the first of many claims against the club to come or is Lovett-Murray just reaching as he has done in the past just not going away quietly.
Understand the upset but he has a history of being a serial complainer.

Last edited:
Do
Nathan Lovett-Murray daughter has an abnormal growth in her chest, has my sympathies.
She was conceived twelve months after Nathan took part in the injection program.
Is this the first of many claims against the club to come or is Lovett-Murray just reaching as he has done in the past just not going away quietly.
Understand the upset but he has a history on being a serial complainer.
What happened to his child has nothing to do with the injections, there's no way that peptides could have caused problems in his kid unless she gestated inside him, and the needle somehow ended up piercing the child and she was in fact given the dosage. Even then, I'm only reaching.

This will be dropped very quickly.

Do

What happened to his child has nothing to do with the injections, there's no way that peptides could have caused problems in his kid unless she gestated inside him, and the needle somehow ended up piercing the child and she was in fact given the dosage. Even then, I'm only reaching.

Was looking at this from a burden of proof point of view, plenty of lawyer types on here.
Does Murray have to prove that an unknown substance caused this abnormality or does Essendon have to prove that their unknown substance was safe as it was fully tested for human uses and therefore not responsible for this.

Was looking at this from a burden of proof point of view, plenty of lawyer types on here.
Does Murray have to prove that an unknown substance caused this abnormality or does Essendon have to prove that their unknown substance was safe as it was fully tested for human uses and therefore not responsible for this.

In that respect, it'll be interesting as to how it plays out. Essendon will have to lay out what he was, in fact, injected with - but the burden of proof lays with those making the claims. He signed his consent to be given the injections, his representation would have to demonstrate that this was a known issue with whatever substances they were given as well as prove that it was not indicated on the waiver that he signed.

Nathan has admitted to struggling with alcoholism... you'll probably find that would be statistically more probable but still more than unlikely to have had anything to do with the growth in his daughter.

You legends will continue to reach forever I reckon. It is quite comical.

Nathan has admitted to struggling with alcoholism... you'll probably find that would be statistically more probable but still more than unlikely to have had anything to do with the growth in his daughter.

You dumbarses will continue to reach forever I reckon. It is quite comical.

No one here is saying the injections contributed to it. Back in your box please.

You dumbarses will continue to reach forever I reckon. It is quite comical.

VERY DEFENSIVE THIS BEAUTIFUL MORNING DERO.

The poster is only responding to an article that's been published - not like his pulled a fairytale out of his arse. Doesn't matter if it turns out to be false news, it's just another example of why it will never go away

EFC SYSTEMATIC DOPING SCANDAL - THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other part I don't like is she suffers from " behavioural " problems ...I'd suggest he looks at the environment she's in b4 pointing the finger of blame at drug abuse .

Essendon will settle before it hits the courtroom. They would need to disclose what was given, how much, when, etc, as part of this case. Or they would have to admit they have no idea what was given to whom. I'm assuming that NLM has dug up a doctor that says the types of injections he's believed to have receive could cause this birth defect in his daughter.

In the first circumstance, they open themselves up to all sorts of liability, I would think.

In the second circumstance the same, or worse some sort of negligent responsibility.

So my guess is that money is paid and this never sees a courtroom. Fortunately, a big $3m gift was just given to the club, wasn't it. Fortuitous timing.

Essendon will settle before it hits the courtroom. They would need to disclose what was given, how much, when, etc, as part of this case. Or they would have to admit they have no idea what was given to whom. I'm assuming that NLM has dug up a doctor that says the types of injections he's believed to have receive could cause this birth defect in his daughter.

In the first circumstance, they open themselves up to all sorts of liability, I would think.

In the second circumstance the same, or worse some sort of negligent responsibility.

So my guess is that money is paid and this never sees a courtroom. Fortunately, a big $3m gift was just given to the club, wasn't it. Fortuitous timing.
Essendon are very lucky Paul Little is one of the richest men in Australia.

Do

rogiebear93, you are 100% wrong.

There is clear evidence to the contrary. It's all documented and in the hands of the AFL and Essendon. And all of the players involved as well.
It can take around 11 years plus before the player, his sexual partner and a child conceived during the drug regime (as was the case with NLM's daughter) can be given a clean bill of health.

In that respect, it'll be interesting as to how it plays out. Essendon will have to lay out what he was, in fact, injected with - but the burden of proof lays with those making the claims. He signed his consent to be given the injections, his representation would have to demonstrate that this was a known issue with whatever substances they were given as well as prove that it was not indicated on the waiver that he signed.

Sorry, rogiebear but this is nonsense.

This will be settled and a lot of money paid to him very quickly.

Fixed your post.

s**t situation.

This was raised back at the start as a possible issue, feel sorry for the kids.

Imagine growing up with a health issue and being told it could have been because your dad was injected with PEDs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back