Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

‘We've financials ready for you and David for AOD project. These financials cover all possible revenue streams where the project applies’ - Stephen Dank to James Hird in relation to AOD-9604.
Supporters of 17 clubs should use this as their sig.

Dear Australian sports media.

When you continue to claim Essendon* were hard done by, yet keep pointing the finger at athletes in every other country (disregarding the fact that there are then three fingers pointing back at you), your hypocrisy is showing.

‘Dank to Hird: I also know that they [Hawthorn] are trying everything they can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.

Hird to Dank: But not as good as us in that area !!!!’
I like this game, and I hope the lurkers do too.

"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club. It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks." - Jobe Watson, November 2011.

• 2011 - July 26. While a doping control officer is at Windy Hill testing players, he is approached by Essendon senior coach James Hird. Hird wants to know about peptides and which AFL clubs were using them. The drug tester couldn’t answer the question but made a note of the conversation.
  • 2011 - August 5th. James Hird interviewed by ASADA and the AFL Integrity Unit regarding enquiries concerning other clubs and peptides. Hird advised of serious risk. Also present are Hamilton and Corcoran.
  • 2011 - August 22. Hird recieves the results of a clinical trial co-authored by Dank, courtesy of Robinson
  • 2011 - August 23. Essendon dietician, Benita lawler, gives Hird an appraisal of lactaway stating it was ineffective, with no data on side effects. Dank forwarded a text message to Robinson stating: "Don’t forget how important Thymosin is. This is going to be our vital cornerstone next year. It is the ultimate assembly regulatory protein and biological modifier."
  • 2011 - August 25. Dean Robinson arrives at Essendon as its High Performance Coach.
  • 2011 - October 4. Robinson suggests to Dank that they refer to prohibited substances (including CJC-1295) as "amino acids or something"
  • 2011 - November. Dank coordinates the private testing of players for WADA-banned substance Insulin Growth Factor 1 without the knowledge of Dr Reid.
  • 2011 - December 2. Shane Charter returns to Melbourne with Raw material for GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Thymosin Beta-4 and IGF1-LR3. During December 2011, he also ordered from China, via email, on behalf of Dank: GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Hexarelin, Thymosin beta-4 and Mechano growth factor.
  • 2012 - January 18. Essendon was billed by Como for seven vials of Hexarelin and 26 vials of “peptide Thymosin” at a combined cost of $9,860.
  • 2012 - January 30. Hird forwarded a text message to Corcoran stating, in part: No stress but need to organise a meeting with you me Reidy, Danksy and Weapon the day you get back. Reidy has stopped everything which is getting a little frustrating. Need to get your United Nations skills back into action.
  • 2012 - February 12. the Essendon players attended a meeting at the club auditorium. The meeting was addressed by Mr. Hird, Mr. Robinson and Mr. Dank and related to the new supplement protocols. Either at the meeting or shortly thereafter, the vast majority of players signed 'patient information/informed consent' forms in which they consented to the administration of four substances including AOD-9604 and 'Thymosin' by way of injections. It was asserted in the form that the proposed treatment was WADA compliant. Dr. Reid was not present at that meeting.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s-in-afl-timeline-updated-21-10-2016.1121515/

• 2011 - July 26. While a doping control officer is at Windy Hill testing players, he is approached by Essendon senior coach James Hird. Hird wants to know about peptides and which AFL clubs were using them. The drug tester couldn’t answer the question but made a note of the conversation.
  • 2011 - August 5th. James Hird interviewed by ASADA and the AFL Integrity Unit regarding enquiries concerning other clubs and peptides. Hird advised of serious risk. Also present are Hamilton and Corcoran.
  • 2011 - August 22. Hird recieves the results of a clinical trial co-authored by Dank, courtesy of Robinson
  • 2011 - August 23. Essendon dietician, Benita lawler, gives Hird an appraisal of lactaway stating it was ineffective, with no data on side effects. Dank forwarded a text message to Robinson stating: "Don’t forget how important Thymosin is. This is going to be our vital cornerstone next year. It is the ultimate assembly regulatory protein and biological modifier."
  • 2011 - August 25. Dean Robinson arrives at Essendon as its High Performance Coach.
  • 2011 - October 4. Robinson suggests to Dank that they refer to prohibited substances (including CJC-1295) as "amino acids or something"
  • 2011 - November. Dank coordinates the private testing of players for WADA-banned substance Insulin Growth Factor 1 without the knowledge of Dr Reid.
  • 2011 - December 2. Shane Charter returns to Melbourne with Raw material for GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Thymosin Beta-4 and IGF1-LR3. During December 2011, he also ordered from China, via email, on behalf of Dank: GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Hexarelin, Thymosin beta-4 and Mechano growth factor.
  • 2012 - January 18. Essendon was billed by Como for seven vials of Hexarelin and 26 vials of “peptide Thymosin” at a combined cost of $9,860.
  • 2012 - January 30. Hird forwarded a text message to Corcoran stating, in part: No stress but need to organise a meeting with you me Reidy, Danksy and Weapon the day you get back. Reidy has stopped everything which is getting a little frustrating. Need to get your United Nations skills back into action.
  • 2012 - February 12. the Essendon players attended a meeting at the club auditorium. The meeting was addressed by Mr. Hird, Mr. Robinson and Mr. Dank and related to the new supplement protocols. Either at the meeting or shortly thereafter, the vast majority of players signed 'patient information/informed consent' forms in which they consented to the administration of four substances including AOD-9604 and 'Thymosin' by way of injections. It was asserted in the form that the proposed treatment was WADA compliant. Dr. Reid was not present at that meeting.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s-in-afl-timeline-updated-21-10-2016.1121515/
I like this game, and I hope the lurkers do too.

"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club. It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks." - Jobe Watson, November 2011.
I think we know why the players could see changes in body shape after 2 weeks.....

#sobrave

I think we know why the players could see changes in body shape after 2 weeks.....

#sobrave

Can’t remember what year it was but I think it was 2012 or 2013 and Lewis made some very tongue in cheek remark about Heppell’s increase in leg size after a game against the filth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t remember what year it was but I think it was 2012 or 2013 and Lewis made some very tongue in cheek remark about Heppell’s increase in leg size after a game against the filth.

Yes, from memory it was on the ground after a game. Tim Watson interviewed Lewis on the ground and couldn't help asking something stupid and self-serving like "What was it like it play on Dyson Heppell" and Lewis talked about his huge leg muscles asking "how is that even possible" or words to that effect.
Tim Watson looked very awkward and probably wished he hadn't asked.
It was a wonderful answer. I could never like Jordan Lewis any more than I did at that precise moment.
I wonder if footage of that interview is still available? Or have Channel 7 and the AFL "accidentally" filed it away with the mythical spreadsheet?

"I'm very disappointed, shocked is probably the best word. As a coach I take full responsibility for what happens in our footy department. If there have been goings on within our football department that are not right we want to know." Essendon coach James Hird

Today marks the 5th anniversary of the day James Hird was shocked to be sitting here. Lets mark the occasion by writing some honest quotes for those involved.

Here is one for Sir James:
'I wanted results without all the intervening hard work. I was so obsessed with winning at all costs, I failed to listen to advice from the AFL and Dr Reid. Even the club dietitian saw the warning signs. Robinson and Dank told me they could deliver winners and that is all I wanted to hear.' - James Hird

"Caro, I thought we could get away with it. But we just buggered it up.
I really believed that the confidentiality agreements the players signed would stay private. I was sure that the secrecy surrounding the off-site injection regime would stay secret.
I was confident that the drugs (we called them supplements) would give us the advantage we were desperately after. And they did for a while, until we were caught out.
I can see that I messed up totally and I accept responsibility entirely.
I apologize unreservedly to the players, the Essendon Football Club and our supporters and to the whole AFL community."

James Hird - July 2016 - as told to Caroline Wilson, The Age.
(only joshing)

‘ASADA didn’t tell me it was Essendon but I knew it was them. We all did. So I tipped them off and hoped they could destroy the eveidence before investigators moved in’ - Andrew Dimetreau
"Once Demetriou tipped us off, he was complicit in perverting the course of justice, so we had him by the short and curlies. After that, AFL head office did everything they could to make the problem go away quietly. And we would have got away with it, too, if it wasn't for those pesky meddling ASADA/WADA kids!" - James Hird

Remove this Banner Ad

Back