FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Need Gawn and Hunt on the same panel.

I actually liked it when they had the pies rat pack together because they were a little more comfortable to talk amongst themselves. Wouldnt mind them having a segment or even the show with all team mates so they can dish on each other aswell.

Just so you all know, I have renounced my GWS Giants membership until those flogs Shaw and Coniglio leave the club.

Chicken Twisties.

I'm disgraced.

Not sure if scripted by Sam at the end of panel is a brilliant move.

Hughes off is great

Jayden Hunt is great. His father is great.

Best show in years if it keeps going at this rate

Good to know.

I put it on last night but lost interest (and I have a srs addiction to the show Below Deck which is on at 9.30 grrr) any way- will definitely make an effort next Thursday.

After years of not watching TFS, I lasted an hour last week before Hughes started screaming at me....Flick.

Last night I got another hour in until Billy Brainless started his loud bullsh!t...Flick.

It seems that I will only last an hour but the show was good up until then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the footy show smashes the ratings again.

That show on channel 7 axed yet?

The worst the footy show had been in its existence was still rating about the same as Front bar. It was always going to smash it with Ed back and Sam being able to enjoy himself on the show again.

The show is still a sack of s**t imo
Looks like a lot of people are in denial because the show will never again be back to its former glory.

Its OK when they talk about the footy but there is still far to much forced humour.
I will predict the rating will continue to slide and will be back to where it was earlier in the season. You just can't polish a turd.

TFS last night was 100% better than the week before which was still 100,000% better than any Footy Show ep in the last decade.

Last night better due to 1 less panelist at the desk. Didnt look so over crowded. Better to that both Billy & Shane not on the panel. Just keep Australia's funniest comedian off the panel and it will be correct. (BTW thats Dave Hughes im talkin about)

Timing went better, no need to find that extra 10 minutes for the missing panelist.

The Harry B replay was excellent as was the Coathanger from Trev Marmalade was brilliant.

Jayden Hunt had an excellent debut and look forward to more. Hopefully he doesn't head off to media training to become a bland old rubber statement player.

Rebecca toned herself down from last week, where she was always laughing and butting in. Hughes was only on for five minutes which was a big improvement, but he's still not funny. I always think they take way too long introducing the guests at the start. I liked it much better than last week though.

People watch the front bar?
rofl.gif

The show is still a sack of s**t imo
Looks like a lot of people are in denial because the show will never again be back to its former glory.

Its OK when they talk about the footy but there is still far to much forced humour.
I will predict the rating will continue to slide and will be back to where it was earlier in the season. You just can't polish a turd.
Tfs has been around 25 years.. you realise that yeah? Plenty of fads have come and gone in that time.
Amazing for a tv show to last so long. Especially in these times.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back