FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

i have not watched this decaying carcass of a footy show this year until tonight when i switched channels after the front bar finished.
for the love of god can someone at Ch9 put Eddie and his putrid pile of s**t show out of its misery.

Could this be the final year of the Footy Show? If that is the case, why can't Channel 9 come out and announce that the 2018 Grand Final episode at Etihad/Marvel Stadium will also mean the end of the Footy Show after 24 successful years?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought some parts last night were good, the street talk bit in Hosier Lane was back to the best of TFS, but segments like that are dependent on who they come across on the street. The Grundy interview and Eddie fawning was better suited to the Collingwood website, trying to make a joke of his manlove didnt make it more watchable. Havent seen it for a few weeks, no Bec is an improvement.

Absolute s**t show- Eddie is so far from the saviour.

For years everyone bagged JB & Garry even though they were dominating the ratings and conveniently forgetting how old and tired TFS was in Eddie’s last two years (04/05).

JB and Garry were great, TFS copped a lethal bullet when Garry bonked Billy’s wife, another bullet when Bec joined and then died when JB left

Absolute s**t show- Eddie is so far from the saviour.

For years everyone bagged JB & Garry even though they were dominating the ratings and conveniently forgetting how old and tired TFS was in Eddie’s last two years (04/05).

JB and Garry were great, TFS copped a lethal bullet when Garry bonked Billy’s wife, another bullet when Bec joined and then died when JB left
It's funny that people were nostalgic for Eddie when JB & Garry took over, and now some people are nostalgic for JB & Garry now that Eddie has returned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's archaic and doesn't seem to know its identity. Is it a comedic show, or a serious football program? Seems betwixt and between, not particularly pleasing everyone.

Hopefully with The Front Bar now providing competition, TFS will be set out to pasture soon. The Front Bar is the perfect mix of light footy talk, nostalgia and comedy, even though Sam Pang carries the show regarding the comedy aspect.

It's archaic and doesn't seem to know its identity. Is it a comedic show, or a serious football program? Seems betwixt and between, not particularly pleasing everyone.

Hopefully with The Front Bar now providing competition, TFS will be set out to pasture soon. The Front Bar is the perfect mix of light footy talk, nostalgia and comedy, even though Sam Pang carries the show regarding the comedy aspect.
Once the pig Molloy goes,I’ll give it a chance. Bloke belongs in 1974.

Has Molloy finished gloating over Richmond's premiership yet? I used to watch Front Bar, but had to turn it off after the first three shows this year because Molloy wouldn't give it a rest.

Has Molloy finished gloating over Richmond's premiership yet? I used to watch Front Bar, but had to turn it off after the first three shows this year because Molloy wouldn't give it a rest.
he was not on last night and the show was all the worse for him not being there. his banter about the tiges is tongue in cheek.

generally the front bar kills the outdated footy show and i say that not liking maher all that much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back