FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as great as I expected...

They need to sort out the Bec & Hughes situation - the whole army can't be out of step
I would start getting rid of Hughesy and see how it goes. I don't mind Bec - feel she was trying too hard last night with Eddie being back. Bring either Trev back or Billy as he can be quite funny as long as he doesn't overdo the humour and then readdress things. If Bec still doesn't fit in then the writing is on the wall but as I said I think she's ok - just needs to settle.

Footy show 2018 restructure - bye Bec. Sam can't function with you breathing down his neck. Bye Hughes. In comes Lawrence Mooney.

Molloy threw to some footage that wasn't forthcoming last night. His director left him high and dry. Made him look like a fool. 7 will kill the show eventually. It's in their nature.

Everyone wants to Get rid of Bec. I'm the first one in line.

But how do you go about it with all these feminists around. They'll bloody lose their s**t. Rita Panahi will have a ******* meltdown and will call for all women to boycott the show.

Loving that it out rated front by 200k

Every dick head on here wants to tell you they haven't watched it since 1786 and they are too smart for it meanwhile they are watching a show with 2 comedians and a punce drinking beers and cracking jokes

But how do you go about it with all these feminists around. They'll bloody lose their s**t. Rita Panahi will have a ******* meltdown and will call for all women to boycott the show.

I'm a woman, and I've said from the start I never liked her- in the context of the show of course. She just doesn't fit, constantly shouts, not funny, doesnt "gel". Got nothing to do with feminism, she just doesn't suit the show. If she was to go and there was a meltdown it would be completely unwarranted.

And you know what too- her wardrobe leave a lot to be desired imo. Coming out in these weird outfits, that all white one was a shocker standing next to the guys in their dark suits.

Oh yeah speaking of suits, where were the ties? I like ties.

The only way to do it is to replace her with another female. The million dollar question is.... who?

Mate, fair bit of ignorance shown there. Rita is almost the opposite of a feminist, she regularly bags the s**t out of the sisterhood and is the female version of Andrew Bolt.
I think you may find Susie O'Brien having the meltdown

That was the funniest part of the show. The reactions from the panel as 'Ross' s**t canned them was hilarious. I hope that it makes it to youtibe. Absolute highlight of the show, as was Ed's premature wind up of it. They all looked like they were chewing rocks. As was the reaction to Hughesy's back up a truck to pay Ed line.

Genuine car crash tv.

And yeah the footy show is still s**t.

When Ed and Maxy Gawn are the best and funniest talent you have probs. Bec Maddern seems locked in a power struggle with Sam and its awkward viewing at it's best. While Hughesthy just ain't funny. Never has been.

Replace Andy Maher with Will Anderson on the Front Bar and you have a hit on your hands.

Wil Anderson, lol. Not many more insignificant comedians (if you can call him that) around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the episode and thought it was much better than what's been offered up recently (2016 incl)

It's at least watchable now, been terrible since Lyon has been gone.

Won't know what's it's like till it settles in a few weeks.
Think there are too many people on that panel, which means everyone is trying to get a word in.

They need a max of 5 people on the panel at the same time

Rita Panahi is extremely conservative though, she isn't one for feminism in its current form.

Loving that it out rated front by 200k

Every dick head on here wants to tell you they haven't watched it since 1786 and they are too smart for it meanwhile they are watching a show with 2 comedians and a punce drinking beers and cracking jokes

Mate you're a champ but after you said Baby Driver was s**t and now this you're on thin ice :mad:

Rita Panahi is extremely conservative though, she isn't one for feminism in its current form.

Mate you're a champ but after you said Baby Driver was s**t and now this you're on thin ice :mad:

It actually could have been a great movie I just don't remember any of it lol

Footy show all the way tho mate

same face different mask or what ever the saying is. I tried watching on the weekend on the 9Now app. What a terrible show Bec and Dave make me cringe, whilst eddy is a great host he just can't save this sinking titanic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back