Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Giddey officially in cotton wool for the rest of the season 👍 (and what a brilliant rookie season it was!! I couldn't be prouder)

I knew that

Presti and Daigneault saw what they needed to , OKC don't .n.e.e.d. silverware such as ROTY , they were not gonna game it to get Giddey records and stats , they did want top 3/14balls in silver's lottery , tanking for the lottery is replete with cultural hazards , phiily's GM hinkie could not correctly apportion .r.i.s.k.

#josephstiglitzeconomicsnobelonasymmetricassetvaluation

potentially deeper run ,

first BS need to sort out his threat'ness[sic] in the final quarter , i can accept 35% open at 14-20 feet from rim , just make the defense atleast contest you , not 5 defenders on 4 offense , and <dunker's spot> don't count , BS is a perimeter man , who has the yips

If Durant is on the court I don't think it'll be a issue. He can shoot over Giannis and half the defending team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proctor has committed to Duke

Whilst it’s a golden era of talent, we are desperate for some perimeter shooters.

Giddies and Daniels are poor shooters, as is Green, Thybulle and to a lesser extent Exum (and Simmons obviously).

There’s definately something in the line of thought of these superior athletes just racking up huge scores in juniors purely on getting to the rim and their superior athleticism in our junior setups. They don’t need to shoot at junior level

We will have one of the best defensive sides in the world if Simmons, Thybulle and Daniels ever play together

Really hoping a few 3pt snipers emerge in the next 3-4 years though.

Given their age and talent giddy. Green. Daniels. Should improve? With giddy and Simmons they rest should get some good looks

Bully is shooting 40+ from corner 3s the last month.

Giddy. Green. Daniels. Thybulle. Simmons. Giddy up

What's happened to Lansdale, the Spurs stunk it up for a long period and sat on the pine for the whole game or has he become a junk time guy.

Lansdale is a better shooter then most of our guards.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's ridiculous that Exum isn't on an NBA roster - what would the lakers have given for someone who plays as hard as he does. But part of me thinks he would be better off just staying in Europe.

Other than money, why come back to the NBA just to go back to sitting on the bench, fighting for 5 or 6 minutes a half. Having coaches like Quin Snyder who DNP you while playing Shelvin Mack 35 minutes a night. The Rockets actually cut Exum, to keep DJ Augustin iirc.

It's ridiculous that Exum isn't on an NBA roster - what would the lakers have given for someone who plays as hard as he does. But part of me thinks he would be better off just staying in Europe.

Other than money, why come back to the NBA just to go back to sitting on the bench, fighting for 5 or 6 minutes a half. Having coaches like Quin Snyder who DNP you while playing Shelvin Mack 35 minutes a night. The Rockets actually cut Exum, to keep DJ Augustin iirc.

Would like exum on the bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back