Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Simmons will stay the same player unless his mentality changes, if this situation hasn't changed it then nothing will. Most people have high hopes that he becomes more than just the rudy gobert of point guards, he certainly has the talent. People like Marcel Proust kissing his ass and being yes men to simmons has lead to this situation.

His highschool coach use to give him s**t and be aggressive with him which forced him to shoot. Hasn't had a coach like it since...

Ben Simmons will stay the same player unless his mentality changes, if this situation hasn't changed it then nothing will. Most people have high hopes that he becomes more than just the rudy gobert of point guards, he certainly has the talent. People like Marcel Proust kissing his ass and being yes men to simmons has lead to this situation.

His highschool coach use to give him sh*t and be aggressive with him which forced him to shoot. Hasn't had a coach like it since...

I don't think I am kissing his ass some providing some balance. The anti Simmons narrative is a bit dumb.

You know what's baffling? People stupid enough to think that being able to see that both parties are at fault is taking one side or the other. I've said it plenty of times.

Ben f’ed up
Philly f’ed up

Both parties are to blame.
Add manager f’ed up as well.

I don't think the jury is remotely still out on Ben Simmons.

He's experienced enough and has had enough missteps for it to be obvious his character is fundamentally flawed. He's a natural coward who will always take the easy option, and will always bail out when faced with adversity. He's simply too weak minded to be a star.

At his age it is extremely unlikely those things are going to suddenly change. They are as much as part of his innate makeup as his height or agility or hand eye coordination. Saying he could be a hall of famer if he sorted out his mentality is just as true and as useless as saying Patty Mills could be a hall of famer if he grew 7 inches taller.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dante waived by Houston

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Man, Dante can't catch a break. With injuries and seeming to just be wrong rosters at the wrong time.

What's his likelihood of succeeding in Europe? Could get another chance later in the season.

Man, Dante can't catch a break. With injuries and seeming to just be wrong rosters at the wrong time.

What's his likelihood of succeeding in Europe? Could get another chance later in the season.
G-League maybe? Probably better to stay in the US rather than potentially get forgotten about in Europe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back