The Heat....

Remove this Banner Ad

My bucks is on Saturday, that's going to be fun.

Few cold ones and you'll be fine.

But I thought the heat wave was over. But not. I'm at least 3KG down from last night. Just impossible to sleep.
It's very usual to have extreme heat up until mid-March. The seasonal change doesn't really kick in until the equinox. Up until then, climate-wise, it's still summer.

Not really. Always seem to cop the occassional 40 odd in March. But the prolonged heat waves are unusual. And they can head into April. And then snap you're fingers in May it is freezing in the blink of an eye. (Obviously the climate sceptics don't venture outside)

Few cold ones and you'll be fine.

But I thought the heat wave was over. But not. I'm at least 3KG down from last night. Just impossible to sleep.

Not really. Always seem to cop the occassional 40 odd in March. But the prolonged heat waves are unusual. And they can head into April. And then snap you're fingers in May it is freezing in the blink of an eye. (Obviously the climate sceptics don't venture outside)

Anzac Day is always my mental trigger. Winter uniform goes on if not already and stays on

Still too warm for me in Canberra, but for many others maximums around 30 and minimums of 12-15 are perfect. One more 35 to come, hopefully that's the last of those (and almost bearable, unlike 42).
25 is about as hot as I can take, at least the minimums aren't pushing that any more. Overnight is pretty good right now.

February has been an almost perfect month in Canberra, reminds me of the summers when I was a kid with most days are in the high twenties, low thirties, glorious sunshine everyday and a nice breeze in the afternoon and evening cooling the nights down so it's easy to sleep.

Why would you want to live anywhere else when Canberra is beautiful one day, perfect the next.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes dressing for the footy tonight slightly confusing.. which jacket to take, what to wear. Idk. Have gone light jacket, scarf, short sleeves but take a long sleeve with me + short sleeve footy jumper also optional. Left the gloves and pantyhose at home.
Going to be 22 at first bounce, it won't be cold by the end of the game either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back