The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Qualifying Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Waited in line at elizabeth for 40 minutes, the line moved once. Ended up buying them online on my phone in 5 minutes while i was standing there. Bay 227 :D

enjoy those ad breaks after every Crows goal :cool:

Hmmm.. hadn't though of that - Don't have a working remote to be able to mute the ads either...

Actually.. might just keep the TV on mute and tune into ABC radio - No ads on that station... and during the TV breaks I'll add my 2 cents on the bigfooty game thread!

Perfect!

Guys, serious question. Do they have individual seats at Footy Park now? I remember just sitting on wooden bench type seats with the seat number screwed into the back board and everybody just squeezed up.

Haven't been to Footy Park since the 2003 QF against Port. Sort of hoping for the same result...lol

Cheers.

Guys, serious question. Do they have individual seats at Footy Park now? I remember just sitting on wooden bench type seats with the seat number screwed into the back board and everybody just squeezed up.

Haven't been to Footy Park since the 2003 QF against Port. Sort of hoping for the same result...lol

Cheers.

Yep, whole stadium is individual seats now.

I will be sitting back row of member as usual so i can yell really loud and disturb the elderly in front of me with my cheering.

Disturb them well my good man.

Got my tickets also. Fired up, monster crowd, plenty of noise. This could be our year :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got mine about an hour ago, after waiting in line for almost 3 hours at the Da Costa Arcade Ticketmaster in the city. Bay 128, Row H, Seat 3.
:eek: That was the line I was in for the '09 Elim. I think it took me 2 hours that year from opening time, and I turned up 1.5 hours before opening last then too!

Bay 232 row F. My brother was in line and he reckons it was going to be a 2 hr wait, I got them in 5. Same issue with no emailed tickets but I printed the confirmation. The tickets will have to come as we all seem to be in the same boat.

I ordered through ticketmaster after 9am, got a confirmation email, but am yet to receive the email with the tickets. Anyone else experienced this?

Why do people line up for tickets anyway? Unless you don't have a computer or are completely internet/computer illiterate, I don't understand?

Usually the oldies. Or some people would prefer to have the tickets in hand rather than rely on technology, or - like me - you can't get thru online or by phone so have no option but to leave work on an "appointment" and speed to the city, only to realise the line is longer than the length of the flemington straight, so head back to work, try online again and have it work first go. FML. Work has suffered today.

Bay 140, row Y. Bring it!

Parentals lined up for 3 1/2 hours at Burnside. They did this as we had to get 7 tickets and wanted to look at options and thought would be able to do this. Nope, they just found the best available and tough luck. So we ended up with 4 tickets in Bay 128, row A and 3 tickets in Bay 133 row U!

I think general public tomorrow will have some good tickets as there would be the swans reserved bays open slather for everyone. This is a 'neutral' venue in finals and they sell each bay on allocation to the separate clubs from memory.

Got tickets for my whole family and some relatives. Problem is I'm in a bloody hockey final at the exact same time so I can't go :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back