brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Thanks to the pathetic effort by the side on Saturday, here we are again clamouring for tickets for a Semi Final. So who's in, and where this week?

Just got my members ticket online - once again a smooth and painless effort, now just waiting for the Ticketfast ticket to arrive. Can't wait for Friday night - lets hops the side responds well.

Thanks to the pathetic effort by the side on Saturday, here we are again clamouring for tickets for a Semi Final. So who's in, and where this week?

Just got my members ticket online - once again a smooth and painless effort, now just waiting for the Ticketfast ticket to arrive. Can't wait for Friday night - lets hops the side responds well.

I was about to post the same thing, I was beginning to worry as I have not received the email yet with the tickets. Looks like it takes a while from purchase to when you actually receive the email with the tickets.

I was about to post the same thing, I was beginning to worry as I have not received the email yet with the tickets. Looks like it takes a while from purchase to when you actually receive the email with the tickets.

Got the confirmation, so know the tickets have definitely been purchased, just waiting for the actual ticket. No big worry though, as long as I get it before Friday that's the important thing.

Im in grabbed members tickets this morning. Not excited yet :( Hopefully friday night football fires the crowd and the team up. I really want a trip to melb for a prelim the following week.

Got my ticket.

Go team! Super pumped! :D

:(

Actually that ":D" was a fake. And I'm not pumped, let alone super pumped. I'm just not feeling it. I didn't even do the Shooter McGavin "boom boom" finger guns when I got the confirmation email like I usually do. I'll go to the game but I'm going to take something to read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my ticket.

Go team! Super pumped! :D

:(

Actually that ":D" was a fake. And I'm not pumped, let alone super pumped. I'm just not feeling it. I didn't even do the Shooter McGavin "boom boom" finger guns when I got the confirmation email like I usually do. I'll go to the game but I'm going to take something to read.
Something to knit, surely?

Despite some "supporters" dropping off after last Saturdays effort, I still expect to see 40,000 to 45,000. My mates and I have three extra people wanting a members guest pass this week. The Gen Y's love the Friday Night time slot but it may be a bit late for some in the members area to get a night pass from the nursing homes. I expect a much louder crowd this week (providing we kick more than five goals).

LIke most, booked tix this morning (bay 123 from memory), just not feeling the vibe yet.

I do really feel this year was about getting some finals games into the guys who needed it. I guess I was jsut hoping they didn't need it as much as was shown!

Sydney played REALLY well - but I just can't gauge at this point if we are going to come out guns blazing on Friday. Choosing to believe we will right now - come on you CROWSSSSSS!

got em online at about 11am. no massive rush.. credit card charge pending but no sign of ticketage.

saw on the news more weirdos sleeping out. hope it was worth it for them.

Couldn't be stuffed with trying to acquire Row A tickets for 7 people again...

Took the first I was given (and in a way cheaper area), Bay 138 Row C

14x Tickets in 7 days... My credit card hates me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back