The key to keeping Judd was $5

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have it on good authority that all it would of taken was $5 to keep Judd at West Coast.

Chris was feeling a little insecure and ignored amongst the media frenzy surrounding Cousins re-hab,return and other west Coast indiscretions.
When announcing he would seek a trade to Melbourne he expected an influx of letters from little kids emptying their piggy banks and begging him to say. In his mind he thought if Chris Grant is worth 20c, surely I'm worth $5. So Chris waited patiently for a letter that said something like

" Please stay Chris. I'm only 6 so I don't have much money, but here is $5. It is everything I have and you can keep it if you stay"

After a few days of waiting and receiving not one solitairy letter he thought **** this and went ahead with the trade.

So all it would of took was one Eagles fan to part with their hard earned and Judd would still be an Eagle.

... So Chris waited patiently for a letter that said something like

" Please stay Chris. I'm only 6 so I don't have much money, but here is $5. It is everything I have and you can keep it if you stay"

After a few days of waiting and receiving not one solitairy letter he thought **** this and went ahead with the trade.

So all it would of took was one Eagles fan to part with their hard earned and Judd would still be an Eagle.

Since when does a 6 year old have 'hard-earned'?

BTW it's 'would've' not 'would of'. Not the only mistake mind you. Just my pet peeve.

do the eagles even have child supporters? i figured they have enough adults who behave like children to make the need for actual minors totally irrelevant

I have it on good authority that all it would of taken was $5 to keep Judd at West Coast.

Chris was feeling a little insecure and ignored amongst the media frenzy surrounding Cousins re-hab,return and other west Coast indiscretions.
When announcing he would seek a trade to Melbourne he expected an influx of letters from little kids emptying their piggy banks and begging him to say. In his mind he thought if Chris Grant is worth 20c, surely I'm worth $5. So Chris waited patiently for a letter that said something like

OMG how embarrassing for you !! Lucky your identity is protected..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when does a 6 year old have 'hard-earned'?

BTW it's 'would've' not 'would of'. Not the only mistake mind you. Just my pet peeve.
<spelling and grammar nazi>

If you're going to correct someone's post, you may as well go the whole hog.
Should read:
So, all it would have taken was for one Eagles fan to part with their hard-earned cash, and Judd would still be an Eagle.

</spelling and grammar nazi>

Remove this Banner Ad

Back