Society/Culture The left do not represent the poor anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

The Libs think there's a choice, and you can't have both. That's part of the reason they're preparing for opposition.

The libs have spent significant more time in power than Labour because they focus on the basics we all need like cheap energy .

You think that if taxes ,rebates and royalties were taken out of the equation that renewables can be just as cheap as coal ?

When assessing sources of energy we have to look at costs , reliability and emissions . You can tick 2 boxes but you cant tick all 3 .

Solar and Wind is not reliable and is still at higher cost than coal when you take the taxes of coal .

The only source of power that can tick all 3 boxes is nuclear but the left don't want that either .

The libs have spent significant more time in power than Labour because they focus on the basics we all need like cheap energy .

You think that if taxes ,rebates and royalties were taken out of the equation that renewables can be just as cheap as coal ?

When assessing sources of energy we have to look at costs , reliability and emissions . You can tick 2 boxes but you cant tick all 3 .

Solar and Wind is not reliable and is still at higher cost than coal when you take the taxes of coal .

The only source of power that can tick all 3 boxes is nuclear but the left don't want that either .

power prices have continued to rise under the liberals, price and reliability is decreasing under liberal mis management.

Paid for by society.

Whats the right done for the poor recently?

these policies were the result of the lefty which have greatly benefited the poor.

Society writes cheques these days? oh well if you are unemployed I guess it does.....

Why do certain people seem to be unable to grasp basic science. Its used in so many aspects of our daily lives. I don't see you saying medical and engineering science is a hoax. You can't really be that stupid can you ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Society writes cheques these days? oh well if you are unemployed I guess it does.....

The Profits and income being tax is not just produced by "capitalists" it's produced buy society. Capitalists don't do it all, business makes profits and individuals high incomes as function of society.

The Profits and income being tax is not just produced by "capitalists" it's produced buy society. Capitalists don't do it all, business makes profits and individuals high incomes as function of society.

You have never employed anyone have you?

Paid for by society.

Whats the right done for the poor recently?

these policies were the result of the lefty which have greatly benefited the poor.

Society is just a collection of individuals .

The right by lowering taxes and regulation have created an environment were business can flourish and employ people with good wages .

If it was up to the left businesses would go broke and the poor would all be out of work .

power prices have continued to rise under the liberals, price and reliability is decreasing under liberal mis management.

Because no company with invest in base load power unless it has bi partisan support , a coal fire power station cant be build if labour will eventually come in and make it unprofitable .

Because no company with invest in base load power unless it has bi partisan support , a coal fire power station cant be build if labour will eventually come in and make it unprofitable .
The only way that a coal fired power station can be built is if the government invests heavily in it, which I'm sure as a dyed in the wool Chicago boy you must deplore.

what do you think society is ? its just a word used to describe a collection of individuals .

What is the difference between a rich person and poor person ? a rich person can offer something on the free market that is more valuable than a poor person can , the value is simply determined by supply and demand .

The only way that a coal fired power station can be built is if the government invests heavily in it, which I'm sure as a dyed in the wool Chicago boy you must deplore.

The reason coal is not profitable is because of labour and green party ideology , all the taxes put on coal and subsidies given to renewables is a joke .

are you happy for poor and vulnerable Australians to pay more for electricity ?

The reason coal is not profitable is because of labour and green party ideology , all the taxes put on coal and subsidies given to renewables is a joke .

are you happy for poor and vulnerable Australians to pay more for electricity ?

We should put a fence around SA and turn it into a national park. The state is a cancer

Given the big funding institutions don't want a social media backlash, I think your right.

That not about economics though as places around the world continue to build coal fuelled by Aussie coal. If it's the cheapest solution there with 15,000km of transport, it's the cheapest here.

I'm all for moving away from coal but we shouldn't spread mistruths whilst doing so.

Society is just a collection of individuals .

The right by lowering taxes and regulation have created an environment were business can flourish and employ people with good wages .

If it was up to the left businesses would go broke and the poor would all be out of work .

wages have been flat. Saying the right created a environment that allowed people to have good wages simply isn't supported by reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back