The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't realise this went back to last season.

Sounds like he really is in trouble. Any idea on who'd replace him?
No-one's really been mentioned yet.

Wealstone mentioned Howe who got linked when we ended up with Bilic.

I imagine someone like Pellegrini or Mancini could be interested, but don't think I'd want either of those.

I think Howe is a good shout I really do. Actually he could end up replacing fat Sam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need an Aussie coach like the rugby team. Or is that what you guys are already saying?

We need an Aussie coach like the rugby team. Or is that what you guys are already saying?
and the cricket team and the cycling team and most of your teams.

yeah, that's the joke. Your only successful teams are coached by australians.

and the cricket team and the cycling team and most of your teams.

yeah, that's the joke. Your only successful teams are coached by australians.
First time I've ever heard an Aussie call our cricket team successful!

That Aussie running the cycling team got pushed out. He was like an old school Aussie - ended up offending everyone didn't he.

First time I've ever heard an Aussie call our cricket team successful!

That Aussie running the cycling team got pushed out. He was like an old school Aussie - ended up offending everyone didn't he.
Englands footballers need someone like that bloody badly. Your players are coddled beyond belief.

They should try and get Bielsa. Rooney would retire after the first training session.

Apparently it got physical between Nige and the Derby chairman.

Funnily enough, the Derby supporters were blaming the chairman for 'meddling again'.

I don't see how Nige doesn't end up sacked from this.
He's nuts. Go back and watch some of his press conferences when he was Leicester manager. Serious screw loose. And remember that touchline barney he had with a player who knocked into him by accident?

He's nuts. Go back and watch some of his press conferences when he was Leicester manager. Serious screw loose. And remember that touchline barney he had with a player who knocked into him by accident?
Was that the one where he throttled the palace player? I could be wrong but I think jatz was ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back