Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

It probably closed because its not the type of thing you'd go out of your way to see (and it isn't easily accesible), once games moved from AAMI it was never going to get any traffic (not that it got much).
Building that entire white elephant at West Lakes, now part of WEST, will be a lasting part of Trigg's legacy. No wonder the Crers are too embarrassed to include the depreciation expense for it in their accounts.

Building that entire white elephant at West Lakes, now part of WEST, will be a lasting part of Trigg's legacy. No wonder the Crers are too embarrassed to include the depreciation expense for it in their accounts.
Massive mistake in hindisght. If they hadn't built it their claim for a city centre venue would be lmost undeniable.

Massive mistake in hindisght. If they hadn't built it their claim for a city centre venue would be lmost undeniable.
Trigg was convinced that the move of AFL to Adelaide Oval would never get off the ground and the majority of Crers members supposedly opposed it although the Crers take the credit for it now.

Did you ever go there? It's not too bad tbh. They skim the actul history and have trinkets around 1997 and 1998 (like milk cartons etc).

They do have a golf buggy thing that was converted to a stretcher with flat tyres there and a fake locker room.
Did they have their injunctions and court orders on display?

Wouldn't be much of a museum without those foundation documents.

No, which is why it's lacking as a proper museum. Show the full story or don't bother.

Peter Goers' article in the Sunday Mail today is most amusing and acerbic as usual. A most enjoyable read about our neighbour's museum, or lack of.
It was a great read from an SA treasure bless him. Nick Ryan's a bewdie too. Just when you think your going mad with
Pemberthy's jaundice up pops these two to swat their hubris.

It was a great read from an SA treasure bless him. Nick Ryan's a bewdie too. Just when you think your going mad with
Pemberthy's jaundice up pops these two to swat their hubris.
Peter Goers is a great mate of Andrew Hunter.
Peter is now a regular guest at Club and Swoopers functions, and will be travelling up to Shanghai.

On Peter Goers I'll never forget the time when he and wrinkles Cornes were in the same studio (can't remember the reason)
anyway Goers tore strips off him in a condescending acerbic way that had Gra Gra fuming. I mean he was really steaming
and still Peter poured it on in a very clever way, chuckling as his rapier wit reduced Cornes to what he really is....
a bully. Cornes only defence was anger to which Peter just chuckle even more.
I bet London to a brick Cornes will never again share a radio forum with Goers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they built a museum for their history that can be held in a tiny little cabinet but had to close it for office space? Oh lordy.

It's just... perfect.

Yep and this post made me laugh coz it said it all

:D. As you said bomber, "It's just... perfect".

Maybe the new offices ARE the new museum.

"... and here we have the mouse that Stephen Trigg used to delete the files that minimised the penalty to the board regarding the Tippett Clerical Error saga."

Has it got the original interest-free multi-million loan from the SANFL they used to get the whole franchise running?
"They" love to go off about Port Adelaide needing handouts, conveniently omitting the fact that they were born on an injunction and a mortgage.
I wonder when they finally paid it off and got the deed?

Has it got the original interest-free multi-million loan from the SANFL they used to get the whole franchise running?
"They" love to go off about Port Adelaide needing handouts, conveniently omitting the fact that they were born on an injunction and a mortgage.
I wonder when they finally paid it off and got the deed?
Don't forget that they don't pay rent at West Lakes :)

Hopefully for a while he steps in front of any microphones that appear to heading towards SPP.

Bit rough on the lad. He'll have media training and get better.

Aaron James that played for Collingwood and Richmond has the worst ever tv interview that I have seen. Cannot seem to find it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back