Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certainly no Rucci fan but on this one I reckon he is being a little misunderstood.

The reason he isnt saying who to sack or not sack is because that's what an independant review is for. Let the review take place THEN make the changes that are necessary AFTER the review has identified the problem areas. And to be honest, he isnt wrong.

however

1 Will we have a full independant review
2 WHO should do the review

If you're going to call for a review, there needs to be a reason - so there must be some indicators from areas of the club that convince you that a review is required - what are those areas and who is responsible for them? Just like saying Matt has been betrayed - so what makes you think he has and by whom? Asking questions about specfic people with some reasons behind asking those questions isn't 'shooting' anyone or asking for anyone to be sacked - it's giving some solid basis to the review request. Otherwise, don't even bother to suggest a review is needed or suggest that there has been a 'betrayal'. IMO.

If you're going to call for a review, there needs to be a reason - so there must be some indicators from areas of the club that convince you that a review is required - what are those areas and who is responsible for them? Just like saying Matt has been betrayed - so what makes you think he has and by whom? Asking questions about specfic people with some reasons behind asking those questions isn't 'shooting' anyone or asking for anyone to be sacked - it's giving some solid basis to the review request. Otherwise, don't even bother to suggest a review is needed or suggest that there has been a 'betrayal'. IMO.

Thats right PK.

If you aren't part of the solution you're part of the problem.

Douchie is part of the problem.

Thats right PK.

If you aren't part of the solution you're part of the problem.

Douchie is part of the problem.

I've had Nathan van Illa, Krazy Kamry Krows, Pfumbles and now Douchie catch on. Eagerly awaiting my official induction as the official PAFC nicknamer.

I've had Nathan van Illa, Krazy Kamry Krows, Pfumbles and now Douchie catch on. Eagerly awaiting my official induction as the official PAFC nicknamer.

Glad to support you in your quest.

If you're going to call for a review, there needs to be a reason - so there must be some indicators from areas of the club that convince you that a review is required - what are those areas and who is responsible for them? .

So you're asking him to outline why he feels a review is necessary, yes? Even though our onfield and off field performances have been diabolical for at least the last 3 years, in some aspects even much longer?

Just like saying Matt has been betrayed - so what makes you think he has and by whom? .

you want Rucci to explain why he feels Matt was betrayed? Hasnt he previously clarified that he believes Primus wasnt afforded the support a new Head coach deserves? And why is it even relevant to Rucci questioning the reasoning of others calling for a review but asking for people to be 'sacked/shot'?

Asking questions about specfic people with some reasons behind asking those questions isn't 'shooting' anyone or asking for anyone to be sacked - it's giving some solid basis to the review request. .

And who exactly says that justifying the reasoning behind calling for a review is shooting/asking for someone to be sacked?

Otherwise, don't even bother to suggest a review is needed or suggest that there has been a 'betrayal'. IMO.

Reckon he has every right to ask for a full independant review. And the reasons he is calling for a full independant review would appear to be fairly evident for anyone following the PAFC. IMO.

So you're asking him to outline why he feels a review is necessary, yes? Even though our onfield and off field performances have been diabolical for at least the last 3 years, in some aspects even much longer?

you want Rucci to explain why he feels Matt was betrayed? Hasnt he previously clarified that he believes Primus wasnt afforded the support a new Head coach deserves? And why is it even relevant to Rucci questioning the reasoning of others calling for a review but asking for people to be 'sacked/shot'?

And who exactly says that justifying the reasoning behind calling for a review is shooting/asking for someone to be sacked?

Reckon he has every right to ask for a full independant review. And the reasons he is calling for a full independant review would appear to be fairly evident for anyone following the PAFC. IMO.
That is the point that we are making - it's all bloody obvious. What about doing what a journalist should - investigate and analyse.

That is the point that we are making - it's all bloody obvious. What about doing what a journalist should - investigate and analyse.

Pretty obvious he is saying that it ISN'T obvious WHO should go, stay or be utilized in different ways. It's what he believes a review is actually for.

I would like a review our our coaching strategies & development, list management and fitness. There are staff that have been here for quite some time and I can't see the improvement in their performance

An independent review?

We have about 10 independent people on the board? If they have no role to play and the CEO has no role to play in reviewing our club and people what hope have we got.

I heard Bomber on the Geelong review on Fox and apparently Cook interviewed 50 odd people for the review including mad Geelong supporter Anthony Hudson (muppet on Fox).

Morale of the story is Rucci wants an official input to a review, to rectify all for PAFC

It's the Rucci review

Shortcut may be to get the Geelong paper

- appointment a Footy manager
- investment in rehab
- have more fitness people and expertise
- have good coaches eg best in league

Even pay Geelong 100 bucks for the paper!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An independent review?

We have about 10 independent people on the board? ........
So the board reviewing decisons they have made in the last three years such as renewing Choco's contract when it was clear he was past his use by date and appointing Primus, a Choco apprentice, as coach on three year contract would count as an independent review in your eyes?

have you guys... ever been to the suburb of port adelaide?
Have you had your sarcasm detector serviced lately?

I was thinking the same thing, it's surely one of the most well known spots in the Port
I doubt many younger supporters can remember the Black Diamond roundabout in its original location since it was removed in the late 60s.

Wait
Black Diamond Corner is a real place?
I was thinking the same thing

6tg1ts.jpg

Hence, one of the shortlisted nicknames in 1995 was 'Black Diamonds'.

Black Diamonds would of been a pretty bad ass name imo. And just quietly what's with all those cars in the picture, it looks like when George was parking cars when Woody Allen was making movies in down town New York.

Black Diamonds would of been a pretty bad arse name imo. And just quietly what's with all those cars in the picture, it looks like when George was parking cars when Woody Allen was making movies in down town New York.

Urawa Red Diamonds is the biggest club in Japan and arguably the whole of Asian football and have huge brand appeal, so Black Diamonds with the obvious historical connotation and its uniqueness in the Australian market would've been a classy alternative.

No shitty alliteration for marketing ponytails to circlejerk over either.

I think Black Diamonds is a nickname that would have come up naturally if we just went in as the nicknameless PAFC.

Curse you mid 90s marketing!

Black Diamonds would of been a pretty bad arse name imo. And just quietly what's with all those cars in the picture, it looks like when George was parking cars when Woody Allen was making movies in down town New York.

FFS.you young blokes.................that's the time when people actually drove cars and tolerated each other.............well..............sort of!!:p

The PA Police Station on the corner was a classic................ during a high tide the cells were underwater.

Of course. there were no locals in the cells at the time:rolleyes: only outsiders:D

Do you reckon Abba had a good time talking about the crows until the opening bounce? And then joining in the joking around about a nil all draw. Board member FFS. Behave like it.

6 o'clock closing was a bitch.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back