Prediction The NAB Challenge thread - Melbourne v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Post all thoughts on our 3 games, lineups etc in here. Mods haven't asked me to start this nor the round 1 thread but figured it'd be a good place to get all the discussion, and I don't think NAB Challenge games are big enough to warrant their own thread. Mods if you disagree edit/delete as you see fit.

I'll be at the Port NAB Challenge Game, even if it is in Elizabeth, the Frankston of Adelaide. Will take some notes and post them here when the time comes since I doubt it'll be on TV
That's funny because Adelaide is the Frankston of Australia :p

Yeah only gonna go to the Etihad game. Craigieburn can **** off.
ManWithNoName has standards! Can't get reserved seats away from the commoners at that dump. Mine are not that high but i wouldn't set foot in there either

ManWithNoName has standards! Can't get reserved seats away from the commoners at that dump. Mine are not that high but i wouldn't set foot in there either
Unless there's a locking door I refuse to take any part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't think there's much difference between fitz and David hale , hale was a better ruck but fitz is a better forward
Might not be intelligent enough football wise to play in there system
If he kicks straight he'll be fine. One of the easiest teams ever to play forward in.

If he kicks straight he'll be fine. One of the easiest teams ever to play forward in.

Yeah I really couldnt see why he couldnt kick 30-40 goals for the hawks
But really Roughy doesnt win games off his boot, the small blokes that feed off him do

I hope to see a fair bit of Jayden Hunt. Had a shite first couple of years injury-wise but I always saw his name pop up with 3/4 goals at Casey at the end of last year. Keen to see his fabled explosive pace.
Ditto. The training reports suggest he is going pretty well, so I'd be very keen to see what he can do in a game.

I hope to see a fair bit of Jayden Hunt. Had a shite first couple of years injury-wise but I always saw his name pop up with 3/4 goals at Casey at the end of last year. Keen to see his fabled explosive pace.

Im keen to see his oversized head. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back