Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He does it every year though. You can set your watch to it.

Fortunately most of them have turned out about as successful as those blokes.

Never paid too much for them, worth the punt imo.

Never paid too much for them, worth the punt imo.

Totally mate. I'd have made both virtual trades for the potential upside.

Clarkson clearly has his hand up his former protege's decision making passages though and they can't wait to deposit the next Jono O'Rourke, Tom Scully or Jack Scrimshaw in his letterbox.

Totally mate. I'd have made both virtual trades for the potential upside.

Clarkson clearly has his hand up his former protege's decision making passages though and they can't wait to deposit the next Jono O'Rourke, Tom Scully or Jack Scrimshaw in his letterbox.

Scrimshaw a solid trade though, different to the others.

How’s the balls on Eddy? Would’ve been easy to buckle and apologies. I don’t agree with what went on, but man, to do what they’ve done when everyone is screaming for them to apologise and basically just say get ****ed takes balls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, err, was recruiting Stepho possible without trading Brown? If not, gonna be very interesting comparing their careers and they go at their new clubs.

So, err, was recruiting Stepho possible without trading Brown? If not, gonna be very interesting comparing their careers and they go at their new clubs.

We basically swapped Brown for Stephenson

Some times you're taking the rough end of the pineapple, other times you're the one directing it. Last year we were playing with both ends, so regardless of if the deals were independent it all washes out anyway.

All things considered I think most of us, and the pundits, would have happily taken the end results.

As mentioned, they were connected. Whatever we got for Brown was going to be given to Collingwood. Looks like this time, the worse the pick the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back