Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

He was racially taunted while on field last week, and even though he played well tonight, once the interview turned to the impact last weeks bullshit had on him, you could see his eyes welling up in slow motion until he struggled to finish his comment.

Thanks.

That s**t has no place in our game or society.

Dunkley getting thoroughly Boo'd

Cant wait to hear about it tomorrow... oh wait, it doesn't suit a narrative.
Players who jumped ship being booed by their old home crowds never gets more than a quick mention on the broadcast. It’s only noteworthy when it’s sustained, brutal and/or apparently random booing from other clubs’ supporters that it’s a story - and JHF getting it all day from a club he had never had anything to do with was noteworthy.

Players who jumped ship being booed by their old home crowds never gets more than a quick mention on the broadcast. It’s only noteworthy when it’s sustained, brutal and/or apparently random booing from other clubs’ supporters that it’s a story - and JHF getting it all day from a club he had never had anything to do with was noteworthy.
Did anyone watch the pies power game? Was it obvious that bad boy bubby was copping it? I think he’s going to get it every time he plays away and rightfully so. I’ve got mates that don’t follow north but think he’s a dog

Did anyone watch the pies power game? Was it obvious that bad boy bubby was copping it? I think he’s going to get it every time he plays away and rightfully so. I’ve got mates that don’t follow north but think he’s a dog
My wife was there and texted me during the game - didn’t participate and didn’t like it but certainly noticed it.

Don't act like a d!ck at the footy or in life and everything should be ok.

The trouble is we have a lot of stupid people in the world who don't know what's acceptable and what's not.
To expand on this what i don't like at the footy:
Racial comments, offensive language in front of kids, people cheering when an opposition player gets hurt. Other than that, happy for people to go their hardest.

Magnificent, appropriate reference.

I thought that players were supposed to disguise the throws so that they look at least vaguely like handballs. Seems not.
I don’t mind it that much but the Scrums that follow make me think I’m watching a different sport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back