The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm a little bit behind the times, but Final Fantasy 9 and 10 have made it on Steam.

I know what I'm going to be doing once I finish Shadows of Valentia then, fill up some missing gaps in my playthroughs.

If Metal Gear Solid 4 ever makes its way to 3DS or Steam or Switch, then I can finally finish off that series too. (Seriously MGS3 on the 3DS is the weirdest game rerelease I have ever seen.)

It seemed like you meant something else he did.
Not really. Although it's not too hard to imagine there'd be other things.

The marriage thing puts his morals/ethics into the spotlight as well. Obviously not a well guy. Without knowing him personally, seems like he's really struggling with how his career has basically finished up.

It isn't but at the end of the day thousands get done for it and it's hardly the biggest sin in the world.
It should be. Driving drunk puts more than just the individual at risk.

On top of that, the guy is that ******* rich he could afford a helicopter to pick him up if he wanted to.

On top of that, the guy is that ******* rich he could afford a helicopter to pick him up if he wanted to.

It's stupid but hardly the worst crime in the world. Like I said thousands are done for it without any publicity. This is only being reported because he is famous.

It's stupid but hardly the worst crime in the world. Like I said thousands are done for it without any publicity. This is only being reported because he is famous.
It's more the fact that it is yet another discrepancy to add to the ever growing list of dog acts the bloke has done. Seems like people are ok with stuff like that on here though

It's more the fact that it is yet another discrepancy to add to the ever growing list of dog acts the bloke has done. Seems like people are ok with stuff like that on here though

It's not ok at all but I'm hardly going to judge someone because of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can very quickly become one of the worst crimes in the world. Taking out a family (or anyone) because you were driving drunk is one of the most selfish, stupid things someone could do.

Thousands of people are done for lots of crimes without any publicity. That doesn't make the crime any worse though.

Some people just idolise sportsmen who win all the time, and become a bit fanboyish with it. I've never rolled that way. Such people usually end up supporting teams like Manchester United and Real Madrid
Bit rich coming from you mate.

Your lot win the Putting on the Pressure trophy every year lately!!

Glory hunter.

It can very quickly become one of the worst crimes in the world. Taking out a family (or anyone) because you were driving drunk is one of the most selfish, stupid things someone could do.

Thousands of people are done for lots of crimes without any publicity. That doesn't make the crime any worse though.

Generally the penalty reflects the severity of the crime. He'll get penalised appropriately but doesn't alter my opinion of him personally.

And let's not jump to conclusions - Woods is saying the reading was caused by medication (which is entirely possible). It doesn't sound like he was off his face which is when there is a strong probability of taking out innocent bystanders like you say.

Generally the penalty reflects the severity of the crime. He'll get penalised appropriately but doesn't alter my opinion of him personally.

And let's not jump to conclusions - Woods is saying the reading was caused by medication (which is entirely possible). It doesn't sound like he was off his face which is when there is a strong probability of taking out innocent bystanders like you say.
What's your personal opinion on him then?

Well the DUI isn't great...

Z1gByQ4-N6kf3G6VS-CGk5S6t98=.gif

eY1vu3tLjltDmdVChSuQRF11F1g=.gif

uRkxQcPXkpKDNZz53PxPUftqUvg=.gif

Last edited:

That's what annoys me most. You're super ******* rich. Just grab a taxi or a limo or a hummer or a tank or a helicopter or a private plane or Superman to come get you.

Also Zidane98 you cant play down a DUI. It's the worst thing anyone can do, you're risking other people's lives because you're a stupid campaigner.

Driving under the influence is not "the worst thing you can do". Let's get that right, it's bad, but I can think of a few worse crimes off the top of my head.

That's what annoys me most. You're super ******* rich. Just grab a taxi or a limo or a hummer or a tank or a helicopter or a private plane or Superman to come get you.

Also Zidane98 you cant play down a DUI. It's the worst thing anyone can do, you're risking other people's lives because you're a stupid campaigner.

Yeah absolutely nuts why celebs get done for DUI. There are varying degrees of DUI - I would say that someone who gets caught just over the limit isn't a drunken lunatic who is endangering people's lives while some bogan who blows 0.20, can barely stand up straight and is slurring speech is certainly putting other members of the public at risk. And the difference in penalties reflects this. WR is right in saying it is far from the worst crime in the world.

I can never understand why celebs just don't pay for an Uber Black or a limo though. Not like they can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back