The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this usual policy for JBHIFI, I pre-ordered a BluRay set last month for $169 + 3.50 postage ($172.50), it shipped on January 18th so I could get it ahead of the January 21st release date and on January 23rd JB ran a 30% BluRay sale and my particular set was reduced to $118. I though damn, it likely falls outside the preorder guarantee. However, last night I got an email that they refunded me the difference of $51 (excluding postage of course). Must say that I like how JB operate and wouldn’t buy from anywhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be lame if a crowd in Australia cheered on Switzerland (with Federer) against Australia in a Fed Cup match. In a singles tournament, however, I don’t see the problem with cheering on Federer against an Australian. He has had a loyal fanbase for close to 2 decades

It would be lame if a crowd in Australia cheered on Switzerland (with Federer) against Australia in a Fed Cup match. In a singles tournament, however, I don’t see the problem with cheering on Federer against an Australian. He has had a loyal fanbase for close to 2 decades

Would be particularly weird considering the Fed Cup is for female players.

Carlisle. Their customer service has been flawless.

Land doesn't title for another few months but once it does it will go up pretty quickly.

Who did you build with?

Metricon. They were great, knowing the local tradies they used allowed us to call in whenever we wanted. Such a great experience being able to set up a house exactly how you want it.

Metricon. They were great, knowing the local tradies they used allowed us to call in whenever we wanted. Such a great experience being able to set up a house exactly how you want it.
We've got friends building with Metricon.

Have heard a lot of bad things about them - more so than good - but glad your experience was positive.

How old is your place?

Yeah, fantastic being able to choose what you want how you want.

We've got friends building with Metricon.

Have heard a lot of bad things about them - more so than good - but glad your experience was positive.

How old is your place?

Yeah, fantastic being able to choose what you want how you want.

I guess a lot of it comes down to the companys franchisees and what tradies they use. For us being from a small town you know everyone so i guess that makes it a bit easier to deal with people.

We built about 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back