The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The truth of the matter is that I’m more libertarian than authoritarian and as I’ve said recently economically I’m shifting more and more to the left. Maybe I’m an old school lefty, one who still actively encourages opinions from all sides and doesn’t wish debate to be stifled. I think the new left often go against their own principles of openness by constantly trying to shut down important discussions. It’s almost becoming fascist

Haven’t you tried to condone the anarchists on here though? I know SM has. Anyway that’s far to vague a description. Have you got a link to a trusted political compass then and I’ll do one. Actually quite interested to find it where they reckon I fall these days

Please stop putting words in my mouth.

So many beard weaving, sandal wearing, land rights for gay whales chanting, leftie, hippy, commie, freaks on here.

WR probably the biggest one.

00e52d7984deaa19d4697869eaceabc8.jpg

So maybe you can stop calling people leftie snowflakes since you're supposedly one?
Maybe if you let people have opinions that slightly deviate from your own I won’t need to use the snowflake term. It’s certainly an eye opener to learn you are further to the right than me though. Maybe that is where the authoritarian side of you comes in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe if you let people have opinions that slightly deviate from your own I won’t need to use the snowflake term. It’s certainly an eye opener to learn you are further to the right than me though. Maybe that is where the authoritarian side of you comes in?
1591101936604.png

But I'm libertarian?

Put it this way on Fox, if you're a so called pundit / expert like Sean Hannitty, Laura Ingraham or god help me the hosts on Fox and Friends, they're 100% cultish Trump, he can do no wrong in their books.

It's the people during the day like Chris Wallace or Neil Cavuto because they are more impartial, pro Republican but not pro Trump.

Tucker Carlson also gave him a barrel last night which I was well quite surprised by....

Put it this way on Fox, if you're a so called pundit / expert like Sean Hannitty, Laura Ingraham or god help me the hosts on Fox and Friends, they're 100% cultish Trump, he can do no wrong in their books.

It's the people during the day like Chris Wallace or Neil Cavuto because they are more impartial, pro Republican but not pro Trump.

Tucker Carlson also gave him a barrel last night which I was well quite surprised by....
Be honest, it can’t be as bad as what I’m seeing on CNN.

I’m a big fan of Tucker Carlson

Be honest, it can’t be as bad as what I’m seeing on CNN.

I’m a big fan of Tucker Carlson
Ever watched Lou Dobbs or Justice with Judge Jeanine before? I mean this is serious propaganda s**t right here.

I actually like Chris Wallace etc. though, even Brett Baier, again it's pundits / opinion hosts vs. actual journalists on that network.

Don’t have much time for Hannity or Laura Ingram, but I will watch Tucker Carlson clips on YouTube. I find him more palatable than Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo or Rachel Maddow...

5u4SWCm.jpg
I think those were the three who were on when I was watching last night (Lemon and Cuomo definitely). The monologues from both of those were pure propaganda, there’s no other way it can be described

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back