The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw that due to embargoes on Russia that Merkel has had to use their mothballed coal plants to avoid an energy crisis.
Merkel hasnt done s**t... she retired last year. At least if you're going try and fling shite then make sure you know where it's going

Merkel hasnt done s**t... she retired last year. At least if you're going try and fling shite then make sure you know where it's going
Snickers?

Geez that’s an awfully aggressive response to a comment not having a dig at anyone. Merely commenting on what I’d read. And over what.. Not realising Merkel wasn’t in charge. Okay, Germany then.

Forgive me for commenting oh exalted one.

Snickers?

Geez that’s an awfully aggressive response to a comment not having a dig at anyone. Merely commenting on what I’d read. And over what.. Not realising Merkel wasn’t in charge. Okay, Germany then.

Forgive me for commenting oh exalted one.
You're forgiven. Also probably shouldn't post on a migraine apologies

Nick Kyrgios reaction to Tsitsipas hitting the ball into the crowd.

”Is that a default or what? He just hit the ball at the f***ing crowd. Are you dumb? So you can hit a ball at the crowd, hit someone and not get defaulted? Are you dumb?,” he said to the chair umpire.

“You’re a disgrace. You change the rules whenever you want …

“Give me all the supervisors. I’m not playing until we get to the bottom of it.”

😂

Case in point, Bernie Sanders proposal for universal healthcare in the US is essentially a watered down compromise of Medicare and the NHS which hold bipartisan support in Australia and the UK.

For this, he is considered by many to be a radical communist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to have some research backing.
What a crock of s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back