The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... he judged you on your well earnt reputation rather than what you were actually posting which was unfair.

It's not well earned. That's my point. Stop playing the man and attacking me based on some so-called reputation. It's upsetting me.

Guys, let's take it easy on WR. He's struggling with his feelings of fondness towards Man City. It can't be easy changing sides at his age, but he's seen what we're on about and it seems he's keen on a bit of Pep action.

So you want an argument bitch

;)

Black casual shoes that are smart enough to wear to work (in a fairly informal office).

edit: preferably an australian based store so shipping doesn't cost a fortune.

I'm a big shoe guy, would probably have about 15 pairs. But I've got a big foot so don't usually buy online, because my shoe size fluctuates about 3 sizes between companies.

Every guy needs a good pair of Chelsea boots, can be worn with jeans, chinos, casual enough, but nice and trendy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahah ok.

Thanks mate, I'm glad you can appreciate how you are being upsetting, and I look forward to you changing your behaviour going forward, as I have tried to.

I'm ignoring everyone's posts.

Just going to start up a conversation with myself on here and wait and see how long until an argument starts.

That's a s**t attitude to take tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back