The official 2011/12 nPower Championship thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We weren't at home mate.

I should have added a smiley. I know we weren't, but all I heard was the Leeds fans to the point where I swear it was Elland Road. Fantastic stuff.

Snodgrass really should've done better around the 80 minute mark. Open goal and ages to take his shot - straight at federici. Oh well

Should have hit hard and low, no idea what he was thinking.

I should have added a smiley. I know we weren't, but all I heard was the Leeds fans to the point where I swear it was Elland Road. Fantastic stuff.

Should have hit hard and low, no idea what he was thinking.

Fair enough, and absolutely agree. The away support was very, very loud

What an end to the game at St Mary's. Beautiful 94th minute volley to equalise. So much on the line for both teams.

F**k me! What a game!
Massive effort from the boys in blue they did us proud. Hope we can take some impetus from that and make a charge a survival.
Two absolute gems from Maguire and Norris to rescue a well deserved (at least) point.

Well done boys. PUP PPU

While I'm still just as frustrated as I was 11 hours ago, things aren't all bad. We're still top of the league and the Skates are 6 points from safety. I'd take that any day of the week.

Massive week coming up. We're taking the full allocation of
4800 supporters to Selhurst Park on Monday before the huge one against Reading.

F**k me! What a game!
Massive effort from the boys in blue they did us proud. Hope we can take some impetus from that and make a charge a survival.
Two absolute gems from Maguire and Norris to rescue a well deserved (at least) point.

Well done boys. PUP PPU

Shades of Mendes...

Unbelievable finish just watching the goals you could feel the electricity in the stadium.

Shalalalalalala Shalalalalalala you couldn't send the Pompey down!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeds 0 Derby County 2

What a shock,Brown sent off,seriously do Leeds ever play with 11?
Thats 7 in a row for the Rams against Leeds

seth

While the Skates continue to bask in the jubilation of a draw at St Mary's

AqBxjvMCIAA0gwE.jpg:large

There were some vital Easter Monday fixtures. Not to mention a huge one coming up at 2:20am!

APRIL 9

FT Blackpool 1 - 1 Barnsley

FT Bristol C. 3 - 1 Coventry C.

FT Cardiff C. 1 - 1 Watford

FT Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Southampton

FT Doncaster R. 1 - 2 Burnley

FT Hull C. 2 - 1 Middlesbrough

FT Ipswich T. 1 - 2 Leicester C.

FT Leeds U. 0 - 2 Derby County

FT Peterborough U. 0 - 1 Nottingham F.

17:20 West Ham U. ? - ? Birmingham C.

APRIL 10

19:45 Brighton & Hove A. ? - ? Reading

19:45 Portsmouth ? - ? Millwall

6,000 travelling Saints fans at Selhurst Park. Awesome. :thumbsu:

That's the end of a bizarre first half. The Hammers got one goal back in injury time but the Brummies immediately restored their 2 goal advantage while the bubbles were still in the air.

To put things into perspective, a Birmingham City win would leave West Ham 7 points and GD behind Saints with 4 games to go. Reading play tomorrow and a win would put them equal on points with us.

Still can't believe how we were robbed of the 3 points at Upton Park, there were a couple of penalties that West Ham maybe should have had but the one he eventually gave was an utter joke. Still, got to do what we we can to get the FA & media's darling back to the Premiership ...

Still can't believe how we were robbed of the 3 points at Upton Park, there were a couple of penalties that West Ham maybe should have had but the one he eventually gave was an utter joke. Still, got to do what we we can to get the FA & media's darling back to the Premiership ...

You don't make much sense, if he'd given the two pens you say he should have given and took away the one you don't agree with than we would have beaten you 4-3. You should be happy with the decisions he made.

When does next season start? :(

We were never going to keep up our early season form but the drop has been very dismaying :( We were 9-10 points clear of seventh not that long ago, now we're gone. 4 wins and 4 draws from our last 8, pathetic :(

Brum were still 3-1 up when I fell asleep.

From our perspective it was disappointing that West Ham were able to get something from the match but its still two points lost.

Hopefully you'll get another crack at them in the playoffs Ray!

I won't update the table on here until after the two games tonight but you'd expect Reading will be sitting below Saints on goal difference with the Hammers 6 points behind.

No need for me to talk up the importance of Friday's televised match between Southampton and Reading. It's fair to say that if there's a winner they'll be playing in the EPL next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back