The official 2015 ECF thread - The Mike Fratello Memorial Cup (Atlanta vs Cleveland)

Which city would you rather live in?

• Atlanta

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Pyongyang

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Far from being a Knicks fan. Smith isn't Kyle Korver from three point land and is capable of some ugly performances from downtown.

And yes no doubt Thompson has played well but he has hardly improved. He has rebounded pretty well since joining the league and only know some of his rebounds are becoming more important because the Cavs are playing in big games. He's just a good rebounder, he's hardly Rodman who I would've called a weapon as a rebounder. What else does Thompson offer that makes him a weapon?

Please. That's just wrong.

Why doesn't Marion get minutes being a Mavs fan the bloke is an asset and could come in very handy in the Finals

Wtf is Mike Miller doing at the Cavs blokes takes up a spot and never plays is he a cheer leader?

Why doesn't Marion get minutes being a Mavs fan the bloke is an asset and could come in very handy in the Finals

Wtf is Mike Miller doing at the Cavs blokes takes up a spot and never plays is he a cheer leader?

miller is mates with lebron. could be worse jobs than following lebrone around

They both probably went one year too many - Matrix already announced he's retiring I think? Miller will retire too.

Congrats Atlanta on a great season. You were horrible in the ECF, but that shouldn't take away from an incredible year. They won 20 more games and advanced 2 more rounds in the playoffs than basically anyone would have thought at the start of the year.

"When he shoots — oh my word — it looks like an unfolding tragedy: He rises a few inches off the ground, his neck disappears into his chest, and his shoulders look like they’re trying to whisper into his ears. His head tilts off to the side, his elbows splay outward, and then he flings the ball with both hands, as his elbows come springing back inward with a little too much velocity. "

lol

Back