• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tatum yet again being carried 🥱
Bro is playing with someone that's on the biggest contract to date in the NBA, is he suppose to go for 30 plus every night?

Team game mate.

Is no one allowed bad stretches of games anymore?

Bro is playing with someone that's on the biggest contract to date in the NBA, is he suppose to go for 30 plus every night?

Team game mate.

The Pacers should be more concerned than we are, JT playing poorly for a half and they could not take care of us, and we still take care of business, and the end of the day who cares who the leading scorer is, as long as we win, is all that matters.

The Pacers should be more concerned than we are, JT playing poorly for a half and they could not take care of us, and we still take care of business, and the end of the day who cares who the leading scorer is, as long as we win, is all that matters.
Say that louder for the teams sitting at home or at cancun.

Team game mate.

He is, but his bad games get washed away by having an elite team around him. Then when he wins and goes deep he gets put alongside the other guys who are clearly a tier ahead of him.

Tatum is very good, but he benefits greatly from having a stacked team.

As much as I don't like the guy.

Kyrie has become very mature and is leading the Mavs team very well his leadership has actually come into play for once.

Not like the diva he was at Boston.
This is set up for him to stomp on the leprechaun in the finals

It's a cake walk because you get to play a team as bad as the Pacers in the ECF.

Other side of the ECF should have done their job better then :)

You know Celtic fans can accept the fact you have a cake-walk to the Finals and be okay with it.

LeBron got to do it for years.

don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting this has been any sort of 'hardest road' gauntlet.

but some people (not you/specifically) act as if Boston are really lucky to be where they are, which kinda ignores the fact that they were so far and away the best team in the Eastern Conference anyway.

Even if they played fully healthy Indiana, or Miami, or Cleveland, or New York, etc etc... Boston still likely would have won comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ITT - Celtics fans congregate and reach consensus that they're awesome.

And yes, I'm kidding. Sorta.

don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting this has been any sort of 'hardest road' gauntlet.

but some people (not you/specifically) act as if Boston are really lucky to be where they are, which kinda ignores the fact that they were so far and away the best team in the Eastern Conference anyway.

Even if they played fully healthy Indiana, or Miami, or Cleveland, or New York, etc etc... Boston still likely would have won comfortably.

I doubt you'd find anyone who posts here regularly who didn't think Boston were winning the East, at a minimum. Been that way since December, if not July.

You are lucky Billy King is an idiot though.

He is, but his bad games get washed away by having an elite team around him. Then when he wins and goes deep he gets put alongside the other guys who are clearly a tier ahead of him.

Tatum is very good, but he benefits greatly from having a stacked team.
To prove this point again, Bill Simmons later pod pushing the Tatum is too harshly treated. Sure he isn’t on the Jokic level but he is on the ‘KD in his last years at the Thunder level’

AKA the MVP of the league and at worst top 2 or 3 player on the league at that time.

Great player, but pushed in to tiers he does not belong by the media big time.

To prove this point again, Bill Simmons later pod pushing the Tatum is too harshly treated. Sure he isn’t on the Jokic level but he is on the ‘KD in his last years at the Thunder level’

AKA the MVP of the league and at worst top 2 or 3 player on the league at that time.

Great player, but pushed in to tiers he does not belong by the media big time.
I stopped reading at bill Simmons

Back