• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mavs would be in the WCF right now if it wasn’t for such a diabolical second half a few days ago.

Yep been the better team.

Mavs D is cooking.

So you going to bench Giddey cos you are worried about his 3 point shooting then shoot 30% from 3 while putting up 20 attempts....

Giddey shoots better then 30%. May as well give him 20 open shots at it

Dont think he fits their style of play, clogs up their offense and spacing. He needs to be the facilitator to maximise his strengths. I think he needs to find a new home or become the 6th man of the team.

Dont think he fits their style of play, clogs up their offense and spacing. He needs to be the facilitator to maximise his strengths. I think he needs to find a new home or become the 6th man of the team.
Dort does the same thing minus the ability to pass the ball or rebound or help Chet get involved in the offense...

Apparently waving your arms around like a inflatable tube is more of a impact

Dort does the same thing minus the ability to pass the ball or rebound or help Chet get involved in the offense...

Apparently waving your arms around like a inflatable tube is more of a impact
Well he is a better and more willing 3 point shooter and about 7000 times better on defence.

Giddey has some NBA qualities, unfortunately his negatives are just more of a hinderance at the moment especially on this team.

Well he is a better and more willing 3 point shooter and about 7000 times better on defence.

Giddey has some NBA qualities, unfortunately his negatives are just more of a hinderance at the moment especially on this team.
Yes but in this series?

He isnt stopping Doncic that much, his 3 point shooting has been shithouse and the crapton of touches on offense is a enormous hiunderance for his team

Dort is a bigger liability this series then Giddey is (not overall though).

I think this series shows that OKC really are a long way off. They need 1 more star somewhere and a PF that can compliment Chet better. Lucky they have the assets to do all that

Back