• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d say be humble Wolves but Murray has plenty of times rubbed a win in the face of the opposition so not fussed they are giving some lip
I thought they were far more respectful to the opponent than Murray was to the media, at least.

Looking forward to a Wolves v Pacers Finals.

Unfortunately with Porzingis injured already and Tatum/Brown to both go down with injuries, Celtics will lose in 6.

I’ll take Wolves in 6 as well but mainly by just being the better team against Dallas.

The injury curse ends in the Finals, with the Wolves winning in 4.

Can I borrow your time machine?

To get that W with Ant having a stinker is a massive upside for em, I’ll be hoping the Mavs advance but would be awesome to see a Pacers/Wolves final, fk the Celtics
ANT's clamps on Murray in the second half completely switched off their offense. Wasn't a good shooting night but he definitely had a massive impact.

minneapolis_lakers_1948-1960.png

Im so emotional right now

As opposed to who?

Dude has the best drtg in the league

Just because he's struggling in one match up against a team that match up extremely well against the Wolves doesn't invalidate his season

Jokic lost game 7. Is this your mVp/????

Dannnnnnnnnn knows how to do it in the playoffs - talk softly and carry a big stick. Thrilled for you, mate.

Guy just wasn't meant to be the #1, and that's okay. Been immense this playoffs. Stoked for him.

Really has found his Shangri-La.

It is incredibly tough to be a #1 option as a perimeter based big. It's not even easy to be a #2, as Porzingis found.

Wolves somehow found him an alpha scorer, a defensive safety AND a steady point guard. Gives him the freedom to just do what he does best now without having the pressure to do things he's not suited to.

Wolves somehow found him an alpha scorer, a defensive safety AND a steady point guard. Gives him the freedom to just do what he does best now without having the pressure to do things he's not suited to.
Connelly did an amazing job of identifying exactly what KAT needed around him to thrive. Obviously there was an overpay in there but it's a move that clearly made us better and completely shifted the Wolves' identity and culture. It's exactly what Thibs tried to do with Butler, but... yeah. Actually effective.

No matter what happens for the rest of the playoffs, or what happens with the group, the value of being able to develop Ant and JMac in a winning culture can't be underestimated. It's not a luxury we've had with stars before.

Dannnnnnnnnn knows how to do it in the playoffs - talk softly and carry a big stick. Thrilled for you, mate.

Really has found his Shangri-La.

It is incredibly tough to be a #1 option as a perimeter based big. It's not even easy to be a #2, as Porzingis found.

And he has two voices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indy's first half (and total game) not getting enough love.

To shoot like that in a Game 7 on the road with no playoff experience was insane.
They were heavily disrespected at the Bucks series, disrespected although out the Knicks series and almost written off before game 7.

They then go on to have one of the best offensive performances in a game 7 of all time and all people have to say is they will get smashed by the Celtics.

No pleasing some people!

They were heavily disrespected at the Bucks series, disrespected although out the Knicks series and almost written off before game 7.

They then go on to have one of the best offensive performances in a game 7 of all time and all people have to say is they will get smashed by the Celtics.

No pleasing some people!

Bucks without Giannis and with an injured Dame.

Knicks with an injured... everyone.

Now up against a Celtics team who were 14 games clear of everyone else in the Eastern Conference at the end of the season.

Pacers being heavy underdogs is deserved.

People talk about the Celtics getting a "Dream Run" through the playoffs but no one has had it easier than Indiana.

I wanted to see the Nuggets there again but on the flip side great to see the T-Wolves. I hope they make the Finals vs Boston or even better would be The Pacers, would be great to have either of those sides win. In reality I can't see anyone beating Boston I wish I got on them at $2.50 months ago. I had them in a multi with the 9ers although I did hedge on The Chiefs.

The Pig Skin is more corrupt than NBA.

Coach Malone stated the players were gassed.

This is why back to backs are very difficult, those who do it are legendary

Ehh they had a nice long break after the Lakers series then dropped both home games against Minny. Seems to be more of a general execution of basketball issue to me.

Bucks without Giannis and with an injured Dame.

Knicks with an injured... everyone.

Now up against a Celtics team who were 14 games clear of everyone else in the Eastern Conference at the end of the season.

Pacers being heavy underdogs is deserved.

People talk about the Celtics getting a "Dream Run" through the playoffs but no one has had it easier than Indiana.
I agree the Celtics will very likely win, it’s the refusals to acknowledge how good they have been. They deserve credit.

Back