The official Bigfooty NBA Week 3 thread (Kyrie Appreciation week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man, the myth, the star of my avatar, Boris Diaw, is currently down under. Looks like he's road tripping from Sydney to Melbourne.

Seriously, this guy's entire life seems to have been nothing but one long holiday.

And the irony he looks in decent shape now that he's not playing ball.

The man, the myth, the star of my avatar, Boris Diaw, is currently down under. Looks like he's road tripping from Sydney to Melbourne.

Seriously, this guy's entire life seems to have been nothing but one long holiday.

If he played in today's NBA (and stayed in shape), IMO he'd comfortably average a triple-double.

is the NBA illness like afl "mental health/depression"?

Well, I tend to judge these things on a case-by-case basis. You can generally tell when there genuinely is "other forces at play", but I don't go in assuming anything sinister or a cover-up.

Apparently Dion's Mum has dismissed these reports as "fake news" though 😂 #makewaitersgreatagain

Well, I tend to judge these things on a case-by-case basis. You can generally tell when there genuinely is "other forces at play", but I don't go in assuming anything sinister or a cover-up.

Apparently Dion's Mum has dismissed these reports as "fake news" though 😂 #makewaitersgreatagain
did warneys mum give dion an edible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back